Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!   HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:57 am

I've got a feelin'

That tonight's gonna be a good night!!!!!

No real reason. I just wanted to type that! lol

It's an overcast day here in the fuckin armpit. But the humidity should be staying down.

Trying to decide on dinner. Any ideas? Honestly a nice Salmon Filet grilled over wood with a touch of Cajun spices on it sounds excellent. I might have to make that happen! lol But any ideas before I go to the store would be accepted with a smile!. Having Steak tomorrow night so that's sorta on the back burner. (although 2 nights in a row has never been taboo for me. lol)

I hope All Y'all have a great day and weekend.

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!   HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 am

It should be a great weekend. The weather is supposed to be in the low to mid 70's. Perfect.

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!   HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:36 am

Overcast here in Chicago with a nice cool breeze.

As for dinner, not sure if I can offer any ideas. Took the girlfriend out for all-you-can-eat sushi last night...hell, I'm still stuffed.

I think tonight we're going to head over Kingston Mines, a very famous blues bar here in the city (specifically in Lincoln Park).

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!   HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:02 am

Sushi, not a fan. My wife and daughter go out for sushi for girls dinner out.

Heading out to hear a blues band myself tonight. Outdoor on the patio of the American Legion. I know, old people, but we aren't as old as you think.

Smoking a pork butt tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!   HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:23 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:

Smoking a pork butt tomorrow.

bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers 

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!   HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:40 am

Hey Fish?

Ain't it kinda hard to keep that thing lit? lol

Where do you get a paper that big? Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!   HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:40 pm

bahahahaha

The kids are using blunts these days. That might help....

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!   HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Admin just used the phrase "The kids... these days"? Aren't you the kid of this forum?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!   HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:05 pm

joe wrote:
Hey Fish?

Ain't it kinda hard to keep that thing lit? lol

Where do you get a paper that big? Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke?

To quote the great Fozzy Bear....waka waka waka
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!   HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:53 pm

Gonna be 75 and overcast here in San Diego today which is great because it will give us a much needed break from the heat. Hopefully I can keep the AC off today and put a few $$$ back in my pocket.

I definitely noticed the difference this morning on my run. The weather feels so good that I might go for another run if I can get my butt off this couch in the next hour or so. Trying to catch up on some of the big ten media days on BTN  right now but I think the Buckeye portion is coming up so I'm going to have stick around to watch.

"It is wise to study the ways of ones adversary. Don't you think? " - Jack Ryan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!   HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!
Page 1 of 1