Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting

Go down 
+2
the artist formally known
ZoneRead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting Empty
PostSubject: I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting   I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 pm

the lack of control on that site along with a list of EVERY "fuckhead troll" and dared them to address the situation(which I know they won't)

Kudo's to ScrewO$U for trying to make this site for all the TRUE Wolverines...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting   I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Good luck nut5 the site has been out of control for months, now trolls and children contol it . She be gone Bazerk.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: It won't happen   I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:38 pm

If they ban them now the forum will be empty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ZoneRead: re bad posters....   I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:07 pm

please hit the inappropriate post tab.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting   I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:01 pm

I don't believe banning is the issue. Several of them have been banned but apparently you can make a new name and go right back to doing what your doing. i really think that site is limited on how they can ban you.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting   I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:00 pm

they can ban by IP address
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Yeah but   I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm

I have 3 laptops and 3 desktops. Don't they all have different IP addys?

And you can get a new IP just about any time you want can't you? It's just a little bit of a pain.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting   I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Oh I know joe .... but what you just said just shows what sick fucks these guys are ..... what can you possibly get outta that everyday of your life using multiple names to flame
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Yeah, the   I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:28 pm

picture I have in my head of a fat old bald guy (C'mon guys, don't kill me for the comment) sitting in a basement with one of those lights like they used to use in detective shows for interrogations. He's got 6 computers in a semicircle. (Maybe 3 laptops and 3 desktops who knows? lol)

He's got huge sticky notes on each screen so he can remember what name is on that screen.

Then he sits there and argues with himself.

He figures the best thing about that is that he wins 50% of the time! That's better than real life.

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting   I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:32 pm

great visual joe ..... sad thing is it is probably true
Back to top Go down
cazzy0091

PostSubject: i posted the link to this trying to get a few of the good posters over here   I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:43 pm

and bashed mlive about 10 times yesterday......... was banned for the day haha
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting   I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:45 pm

I couldn't even get banned .... lol ... in the old days I would get banned three times a week telling off CRAP and AZZ
Back to top Go down
cazzy0091

PostSubject: the site is now nothing    I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:50 pm

more than a vegas and az show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting   I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting Empty

Back to top Go down

I sent MLive a VERY nasty email yesterday blasting
Page 1 of 1