Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA Empty
PostSubject: Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA   Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:25 pm

If Nebraska wins this week, we're in the Capital One Bowl (despite Northwestern's better record).

If Nebraska loses, we're looking at the Outback Bowl.

I'm expecting to see us in the Capital One Bowl, matched up against either LSU or TAMU.

I was following the Cap One Bowl's twitter yesterday when they were in meetings (it was awesome, they basically live tweeted their discussions). They question TAMU's possible presence in Florida if they selected them. TAMU hasn't been to the state of Florida for a bowl since the 50's, apparently. They know what they're getting in LSU. South Carolina was there last year, so they would prefer to not have them back again this year.

That all being said, if I had to bet, I'd bet on hearing of a Michigan vs LSU matchup in Orlanda next Sunday night when it's announced.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA   Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:46 pm

I am convinced defensively we can hang without about anyone. It's the offense I am concerned about. LSU would be a tough defense to face.

Regardless of our opponent I do not want to be blown out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA   Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:28 pm

I think LSU would be a good matchup, especially compared with the rest.

TAMU has a solid defense and an excellent O.

South Carolina with a very stout defense, inconsistent O.

LSU with a pretty good defense, questionable O. I think we can score 21+ on LSU and hold their offense to a lower amount of points.

Always must be aware of the Mad Hatter, though.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA   Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:34 pm

I would like to face LSU or USC.

My wife is a USC Gamecock alum. She would probably root for UM in the game though she roots for her Cocks in all other games. It killed her when Lou was the HC there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA   Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Simply for the sake of winning, I don't want to see South Carolina or TAMU. I think we'd have some serious issues with trying to stop Johnny Football (as has every other team in CFB this year, really), and our OL would never have a friggin' chance against Jadeveon Clowney and the other monsters on USC's DL.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA   Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA Empty

Back to top Go down

Capital One Bowl vs LSU/TAMU/South Carolina/UGA
Page 1 of 1