Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting Read.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Interesting Read. Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Read.   Interesting Read. EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:37 am

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/21376943/big-ten-may-keep-rutgers-and-maryland-off-network
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Interesting Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Read.   Interesting Read. EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Oh, I'm sure the Rutgers and Maryland AD's are THRILLED about this news!

Evil or Very Mad

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Interesting Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Read.   Interesting Read. EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Oh, I'm sure the Rutgers and Maryland AD's are THRILLED about this news!

Evil or Very Mad

yep.... revenue sharing is great and I'm sure rutgers and maryland are happy to have it but the exposure is equally as important and this could rip that right out from under them.

Plus this does the rest of the schools in the Big Ten that want to recruit those areas and injustice. BTN better figure this out quick.

Interesting Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Read.   Interesting Read. Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting Read.
Page 1 of 1