Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halftime Adjustments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Halftime Adjustments Empty
PostSubject: Halftime Adjustments   Halftime Adjustments EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:30 pm

I expect Matteson to shore up the defense.

What would you do on offense? They have to to something to offset the pass rush of the d-line.

Hopefully they find cleats that work on DR.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Halftime Adjustments   Halftime Adjustments EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:03 pm

My take on 1st half. Lewan did a great job on the god of SC DE. The Michigan DB couldn't cover a 70 year old woman if you can't make this team as a corner then you can't play corner. and Gardner hold the ball to low and to long he has guys open but can't make the play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halftime Adjustments   Halftime Adjustments EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Man Gardner has trouble seeing open recievers, Guys come wide open and he just doesn't see them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halftime Adjustments   Halftime Adjustments EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Could not stop thatth down play and thats the game, by the way you guys all suck as far as chat goes, should probably get rid of that option
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halftime Adjustments   Halftime Adjustments EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Fucking michigan not a fucking DB on their whole team, What a Dumb ass. . They need to get someone to coach these DB cause they SUCK!!!!!
CLowney make Damn play and he player of the game, what a crock the QB's and the wide out were the difference. And the fact that Michigan DB were toast fro 4 big plays.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Halftime Adjustments   Halftime Adjustments EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:46 pm

Someone's drinking!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halftime Adjustments   Halftime Adjustments EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:58 pm

No just the Kool aide Thats being put out there, this team under achieved and didn't reach a single goal it set for itself. If you can refute that more power to ya
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Halftime Adjustments   Halftime Adjustments EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:55 pm

No I can't. I do refute that the chat feature needs to be removed. This was a big game and I am too nervous for those games to chat. WOlverdog would have loved to chat with you though.

I also disagree with your criticism of Gardner. He's been in AA 4 years and yet does not have a years worth of experience. He did some good things. He also made some mistakes. I have no worries about him with the whole offseason to prepare with no Denard starting in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Halftime Adjustments   Halftime Adjustments EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Agree about Gardner, he found plenty of open receivers the last 4 regular season games. I did note that he wasn't finding them early today, but he did a good job overall.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Halftime Adjustments   Halftime Adjustments EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Willie, re: chat, I'm too nervous to stay logged in the whole game, usually log on several times, but also too nervous to just sit on the couch during commercials, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halftime Adjustments   Halftime Adjustments Empty

Back to top Go down

Halftime Adjustments
Page 1 of 1