Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Way too early to pay much attention Tuley-Tillman update...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Way too early to pay much attention Tuley-Tillman update... Empty
PostSubject: Way too early to pay much attention Tuley-Tillman update...   Way too early to pay much attention Tuley-Tillman update... EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:17 pm

From Tremendous:

Way too early to pay much attention Tuley-Tillman update... 34434710

Logan has been pretty quiet with his commitment for the last month, so it's great that's he's comfortable enough to talk with us about how things have been going. He's still picking up offers left and right, and recently visited Alabama for their junior day, where he was offered a scholarship by Coach Saban. It's been my belief that we'd really know how Logan's recruitment was going to go after he visited Alabama. Here's what I learned:

Logan had a great visit at Alabama. Michigan and Alabama are tied at the top as of right now.
Logan is not making a decision anytime soon and will decide at whichever AA game he plays in next year. This is a change as he originally had planned on deciding by the end of March. He said he wants to give all the schools he is interested in a fair shot.
His top five (based on the officials he said he'd take as of now): Michigan/Alabama and USC, Oregon and Florida State in no particular order. Note that Oregon and USC haven't offered Logan yet, but are certainly likely to. He plans on taking unofficials to both schools in the near future.
He'll be in Ann Arbor this Friday and will be going to the hockey game vs. Miami (OH) with a couple of the coaches and will visit Iowa afterwards on Saturday.
He's been hearing from Oklahoma lately as well and has 22 offers overall now.

I've been saying this for a while, but I assumed his recruitment would change after the visit to Alabama. Logan has offers from 22 schools and interest from USC, Oregon and Oklahoma among others. In short, he's getting some form of attention from almost every major program in the country. You can't really blame him for wanting to take his time. I'll be chatting with Logan again after he goes to the hockey game on Friday, so be on the lookout.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Way too early to pay much attention Tuley-Tillman update... Empty
PostSubject: Great post!   Way too early to pay much attention Tuley-Tillman update... EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:21 pm

thx
Back to top Go down

Way too early to pay much attention Tuley-Tillman update...
Page 1 of 1