Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekend visit recap..

Go down 
+2
joe
HailToTheVictors!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HailToTheVictors!

Weekend visit recap.. Empty
PostSubject: Weekend visit recap..   Weekend visit recap.. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:36 am

Four star WR Laquon Treadwell made another trip to AA over the weekend. This time he was able to bring his mother along. He was able to spend some time with fellow 2013 prospect LTT, and 2012 commit Terry Richardson. They watched the bball team beat Illinois, and he was able to run some routes in the Big House with his buddies.

Michigan is in great shape with Treadwell who would be another big, long WR (6'3"/195) for the Wolverines.

Four star ATH Wyatt Shallman (Novi CC) was able to talk to Fred Jackson about where the offense is going. They want Shallman to be a big power back in certain situations. Shallman is 6'3"/245 and versatile. He recently visited MSU and OSU and will make a "Florida swing" this spring.

6'5" WR Jaron Dukes (Columbus, OH) also visited Michigan this weekend. The main thing Dukes wanted to do was lay down on the 50 yard line and look up at the sky. He did that and almost became emotional according to an interview with Tremendous. Michigan is the clear leader at this point. However his family wants him to take his time with the process.

As more info comes out on the big lineman that were on campus I will post what I find.

GO BLUE!!
Back to top Go down
HailToTheVictors!

PostSubject: Logan Tuley-Tillman update-   Weekend visit recap.. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:50 am

Sam Webb interviewed Tillman after the visit. Here are the main points that came from the interview.

Michigan is his outright leader..by a long shot. Bama is #2. This was his 6th visit to AA, first with his mother. He has an aunt that lives close to AA and this is a huge deal for him. His mother wants him to go to Michigan.

Adding Tillman to the class of 2013 would be huge for Michigan. He's large at 6'7"/300 and according to 247 sports he's the #13 OT in the nation.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Weekend visit recap..   Weekend visit recap.. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:56 am

Thanks a lot Hail!!

Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Weekend visit recap..   Weekend visit recap.. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 pm

2014 OL Andy Bauer visited and was offered. 6'-5", 290 lbs, offers from Arkansas, Missouri, Miami, and Boston College.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: 2014, so this kid is what, 15 or 16 and is already 6'5" 290. Wow   Weekend visit recap.. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
2014 OL Andy Bauer visited and was offered. 6'-5", 290 lbs, offers from Arkansas, Missouri, Miami, and Boston College.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Weekend visit recap..   Weekend visit recap.. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Like where the recruiting is going. Hoke and Co. are off and running already. I can't wait to see some of these big tall wr's taking the field.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Weekend visit recap..   Weekend visit recap.. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Let's hope they can catch...

But it sounds good though. Actually, I'm very impressed by the OL being recruited. Rich Clod would never recruit anyone with a BFI over 3.... Rolling Eyes

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend visit recap..   Weekend visit recap.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend visit recap..
Page 1 of 1