Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Huge news on recruiting

Go down 
+5
WillieMfan
joe
Admin
Shings
1umgoblue85
9 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Huge news on recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Huge news on recruiting   Huge news on recruiting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Now Rivals says stand by for an exciting development in the morning! Sounds as good or better than the Sam Webb news!!

PostSubject: Re: Huge news on recruiting   Huge news on recruiting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:32 pm

really?! I don't see anything on rivals yet..I keep refreshing it, but nothing new...
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: On the pay boards   Huge news on recruiting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:35 pm

and Shane Morris just tweeted.... Things are about to get wild tomorrow!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Huge news on recruiting   Huge news on recruiting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey 85...what are the chances that every once in a while you could copy/paste those Rivals stories for us? Not all of them, just some of the better ones?

I, for one, don't have a subscription to Rivals....miss out on a few good stories here and there because of it.

__

by the way, check out the 'How to post a picture' post in the announcements, note at the bottom for you re your signature pic.

1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Will do....   Huge news on recruiting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Whenever I can I will, but I have to be careful not steal the pay sites info.

I will check out the picture posting. Dude, I amm too old to figure it out quickly lol.

joe

PostSubject: Speaking of this subject,   Huge news on recruiting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 pm

Has anyone heard from Diag lately?

Diag was the first guy on the MLive forum that screamed bloody murder when an MLive poster would copy and paste Pay Forum info.

He was pissed because he was paying for it and the other guy was giving it away.

It took about a year for him to just relax and he was a pretty good poster, then he left. Dunno if he lost a bet or what?

If you see a guy named Diag or even with 2 g's, Diagg tell him there's a new forum.

PostSubject: Re: Huge news on recruiting   Huge news on recruiting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:47 pm

hey goblue85, did you mean scout?! I have subscription on Rivals, but nothing there.. Plus, I think Webb writes for scout.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: That's true re rivals....   Huge news on recruiting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:48 pm

1umgoblue85 wrote:
Whenever I can I will, but I have to be careful not steal the pay sites info.

I will check out the picture posting. Dude, I amm too old to figure it out quickly lol.

Don't worry about it then. Don't want to take any amount of risk with that one...

Hahaha, hey, even at my age I was wrong about how to do it (the absolutely correct way) until 10 mins ago!

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Huge news on recruiting   Huge news on recruiting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:50 pm

1umgoblue85 wrote:
Now Rivals says stand by for an exciting development in the morning! Sounds as good or better than the Sam Webb news!!

Hmmmm...this is very interesting I hope there is something to it.

1umgoblue85 wrote:
and Shane Morris just tweeted.... Things are about to get wild tomorrow!

Eh...he may just be referring to signing day in general. It is a crazy day with all the signing coming in at a crazy pace.

Still hope the big surprise is coming.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Shings   Huge news on recruiting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 pm

it is in the Rivals area on the Fort. Josh Helmholt posted it.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Pay sites   Huge news on recruiting EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:54 pm

All, just so you know I subscribe to several sites. The info I get is pretty solid. I will hand out as much as I can under the agreements. I won't break the laws, but I WILL push the limits.
Back to top Go down
Shings

PostSubject: Re: Huge news on recruiting   Huge news on recruiting EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 am

1umgoblue85 wrote:
it is in the Rivals area on the Fort. Josh Helmholt posted it.

I'm' in the Fort, but can't find his posting...I'm going crazy!
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Josh posted it at 10:09 pm   Huge news on recruiting EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 am

nm
Back to top Go down
HailToTheVictors!

PostSubject: 7am surprise!!!*   Huge news on recruiting EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:05 am

Nt

maizerage5

PostSubject: Re: Huge news on recruiting   Huge news on recruiting EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:06 am

The rumors I have heard is JaQuay Williams, a 4* wide receiver out of GA, right now he is a soft commit to Georgia, and has a UM offer*******
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I'd give up my needs as a man for a month...   Huge news on recruiting EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:08 am

if it were Green-Beckham.

(If I hadddd to)

No joke.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Huge news on recruiting   Huge news on recruiting EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:10 am

Admin wrote:
I'd give up my needs as a man for a month...

No joke.

now that is dedication.

Give up meat, fast cars, UM football, beer... am I leaving anything off the list? OH WAIT!

Last edited by sandyeggo_blue on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Huge news on recruiting   Huge news on recruiting EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:11 am

Admin wrote:

(If I hadddd to)

No joke.

He would be the best WR in Michigan history before ever playing a game Smile

Last edited by CharlotteGuy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: MR Admin.....NFW   Huge news on recruiting EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:11 am

no f'n way lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hahahaha   Huge news on recruiting EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 am

1umgoblue85 wrote:
no f'n way lol

As Sandy said...it's dedication!

Again, I'd only do it if DGB personally told me he would.

But then again, that would be creepy....bahaha

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Does anyone know   Huge news on recruiting EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:21 am

Webb's twitter. I'd like to read and try to decode the "huge signing day news" hints for myself.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: @SamWebb77   Huge news on recruiting EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:24 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Webb's twitter. I'd like to read and try to decode the "huge signing day news" hints for myself.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Huge news on recruiting   Huge news on recruiting EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:29 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Does anyone know Webb's twitter. I'd like to read and try to decode the "huge signing day news" hints for myself.

nevermind I found it (thanks google). it's samwebb77

here are the tweets

SamWebb77 Sam Webb
There is indeed ANOTHER potential signing day surprise for #Michigan. Definitely caught me by surprise. You never KNOW with recruiting

SamWebb77 Sam Webb
Not in a position to say more than that right now. If/when it happens, you'll know it. If it doesn't, we'll say who it was tomorrow.

AllenTrieu Allen Trieu
Happy Signing Day Eve - what I've learned over the years is, never rule anything out when it comes to #NSD

SamWebb77 Sam Webb
BTW, to those that keep holding out hope for Diggs, it's not him. Word out of Good Counsel has him delaying things & taking another visit

SamWebb77 Sam Webb
Like I said on GoBlueWolverine, temper the grandiose dreams. It's a surprise, but not a Diggs-level surprise - ($) mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=162&…

SamWebb77 Sam Webb
Replay of my Detnews recruiting chat. Obviously my opinion on potential signing day surprise changed soon after this - detroitnews.com/article/201201…

PostSubject: Re: Huge news on recruiting   Huge news on recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge news on recruiting
Page 1 of 1