Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Sparty sweep

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

OT: Sparty sweep Empty
PostSubject: OT: Sparty sweep   OT: Sparty sweep EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm

One period to go for a weekend Sparty hockey sweep. 4-2 going into the 3rd.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Sparty sweep   OT: Sparty sweep EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:44 pm

5-2 final. We now have a 500 home record 8 and 8

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Sparty sweep   OT: Sparty sweep EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Technically that was a road game, but will be counted as a neutral site game. They looked decent this weekend. The optumist in me wants to believe that they finally woke up. However the realist in me realizes that it was sparty and they are pathetic.

I noticed two soft goals this weekend along with two goals where the defense left the goalie out to dry. spartys offense is absolutely non-existant. How did Michigan give up 4 goals total this weekend?

Still, it always nice to kick little brother. I kinda wanna host them in the first round of the playoffs but there's no-way we get to the #6 seed with the schedlue we have left.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Sparty sweep   OT: Sparty sweep EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:03 pm

They looked good yesterday, but Sparty has made a lot of teams look good this year.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Sparty sweep   OT: Sparty sweep EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:44 pm

That's my thought exactly. And it isn't just this year for sparty...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Sparty sweep   OT: Sparty sweep EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:01 pm

I saw the Friday game (on TV). This weekend was a tiny ray of light in a bleak season. Never give up though as the CCHA play-offs at least give us a path, though it would be a big upset.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Sparty sweep   OT: Sparty sweep EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Yes that is our only way to make the tournament now and no, I have not completely given up yet. However, we no longer have our "Rudy" in net, we have basically no one. We have 2 Freshmen and 1 Junior (who never expected to see substantial playing time outside of practice). Rutledge is coming off of eye-surgury in October (maybe September), it's never good when your #1 goalie is a FRESHMAN and just had eye-surgury.

I'll consider it a win if we make the Joe, but of course I want to win the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMCaHxZuf94

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Sparty sweep   OT: Sparty sweep Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Sparty sweep
Page 1 of 1