Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

De'Shawn Hand seemed to enjoy his visit this weekend.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

De'Shawn Hand seemed to enjoy his visit this weekend. Empty
PostSubject: De'Shawn Hand seemed to enjoy his visit this weekend.   De'Shawn Hand seemed to enjoy his visit this weekend. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:12 am

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/03/no_1_recruit_dashawn_hand_i_go.html
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: De'Shawn Hand seemed to enjoy his visit this weekend.   De'Shawn Hand seemed to enjoy his visit this weekend. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:25 am

Sorry Fish, I'm feeling juvenile this AM.

Every time I see "Hand" and "Enjoy his weekend" in the same sentence I laugh to myself a little. lol

Michigan is definitely putting their best foor forward.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: De'Shawn Hand seemed to enjoy his visit this weekend.   De'Shawn Hand seemed to enjoy his visit this weekend. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:39 am

I'm going to wait to see how his other visits go but I really think we have a legitimate shot at seeing Hand playing in a winged helmet (and I'm not talking about Delaware).

I think if we can get him to visit during the Notre Dame game and win that in a close one he'll be hooked. The night game atmosphere is a game changer.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: De'Shawn Hand seemed to enjoy his visit this weekend.   De'Shawn Hand seemed to enjoy his visit this weekend. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:45 am

My favorite Da'Shawn tweet this weekend was when he was asked "any visits to Ohio State coming up?"

Hand's reply... a simple "nah"

Can you imagine Hand, McDowell and Mone in the same class? That could be something special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: De'Shawn Hand seemed to enjoy his visit this weekend.   De'Shawn Hand seemed to enjoy his visit this weekend. Empty

Back to top Go down

De'Shawn Hand seemed to enjoy his visit this weekend.
Page 1 of 1