Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND Empty
PostSubject: I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND   I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Any guesses how many times he transfers in his college career?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND   I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:12 pm

He was already enrolled at ND. He's been there for a couple of weeks already.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2012/01/gunner-kiel-is-enrolled-at-notre-dame/1
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Yeah I know Willie   I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Just a shot at a flaky kid. My bad.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND   I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:17 pm

No worries. Just was providing an update on the kid. He is a flake.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Plus Willie, you didn't   I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 pm

really answer my question.....
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND   I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:25 pm

My honest thought is that he won't transfer again. I am sure he is already starting to hear the things being said about him. I think his biggest mistake was committing to LSU. He should have taken his time. The LSU offer would have still been on the table.

I really do not blame him for the IU de-commit. The school had another rough season and there has been a lot of turnover in the coaching staff thanks in part to RR.

ND is a good program and with Christ transferring it has thinned them out at QB a little. If Kiel can perform and does not get beat out by other recruits ala Crist then I think he will stay put. If he cannot win the starting job then I could see one transfer but no more.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND   I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Kiel isn't a flaky kid. He committed to IU because his brother was there and felt pressure from Wilson. Saw how Wilson ran the program and didn't like it.

Made a rash descsion to commit to LSU. Saw the termoil with the power struggle between Miles and OC. Saw most of the offensive weapons leave and then changed his mind.

Enrolled at ND, where most people here thought he would go in the first place.

His biggest mistake was the way he enrolled at ND without really telling LSU ahead of time. Kind of did it all at once. But, he's 18 and 18 year olds make judgement mistakes.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: WEll Fish, I'm sure people   I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 pm

know him a lot better than I do. That's the way he comes across to a lot of people.

And I do know that ND was in the mix from the start. It was a surprise when he announced for IU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND   I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND Empty

Back to top Go down

I see Gunnar Kiel signed with ND
Page 1 of 1