Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes. Empty
PostSubject: Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes.   Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:46 pm

I knew he would be needed tonight. Good for him.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes.   Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes. EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:36 am

I thought so too. He is a better option than Horford at this point.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes.   Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes. EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:02 am

Agree, I was happy for him. That's gotta be rough losing most of your time right before the big tournament run starts. It looked like he was really feeling like part of the team again. You could even say his defense was the difference on Kansas's last drive, influencing that guy (Johnson?) into making a foolish pass that basically sealed it.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes.   Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes. EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:04 am

Yes indeed he did, Fish---and I was so happy for him. None more solid, IMO, than on that last-second series. Everyone's as much down on Johnson for not taking that layup as they are for his fist-to-the-nutz on Big Mac.

But maybe, just maybe, it would not have been a routine layup? Jordan was right there with him. That almost certainly affected his decision-making process.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes.   Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes. EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:36 pm

wshoes wrote:
I thought so too. He is a better option than Horford at this point.

'shoes

Not quite sure, Shoes. Yes, I love Jordan's dedication, and he's two years Horford's senior,
but unless I confused numbers (Horford's 15, right?), he (#15) had three or four very athletic,
determined rebounds last night, outleaping and outreaching even Kansas' white birch tree
in the process.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes.   Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes. EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:13 pm

He just looks lost on defense though. But you're right we needed every contribution we got last night.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes.   Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Morgan gave a solid 5 minutes.
Page 1 of 1