Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: The most pain you can feel debate.

Go down 
+3
romeo49
sandyeggo_blue
BetterThansparty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: The most pain you can feel debate. Empty
PostSubject: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:46 pm

http://965thefox.com/what-hurts-more-childbirth-or-getting-kicked-in-the-nuts-video/

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
http://965thefox.com/what-hurts-more-childbirth-or-getting-kicked-in-the-nuts-video/

neither hurt more than a loss to O$U
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:54 am

To me, losing to ohio was bad but not any where near as bad as losing to an inferior sparty gteam 3 years in a row. I was NOT a happy camper!
Back to top Go down
romeo49

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:14 am

His tire fire trifecta of MAC level recruiting (a few exceptions), inability to coach defense and neglect of special teams was good enough to convince me that an interesting to watch offense wasn't worth a 4th year.

It will be fun watching the spartan descent and troll diminshment.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:38 am

romeo49 wrote:
His tire fire trifecta of MAC level recruiting (a few exceptions), inability to coach defense and neglect of special teams was good enough to convince me that an interesting to watch offense wasn't worth a 4th year.

It will be fun watching the spartan descent and troll diminshment.

It has begun. The ship is damaged and taking on water and there are no signs of shoring it up. It's going to be fun watching them hold tight to their delusions and denials and fight a losing battle, only to jump ship anyway. The ones that stay and go down with the ship.... well, to hell with 'em.
Back to top Go down
romeo49

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Ditto!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:06 pm

I've been telling all of my sparty friends for years that when the ship rights itself and sparty settles at the bottom to prepare themselves. Before Rich Clod I never really went out of my way to say anything negative about sparty but now.... They're in for a whole other level of humilation, say good night little man in a pleated cheerleader skirt.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:07 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
It has begun. The ship is damaged and taking on water and there are no signs of shoring it up. It's going to be fun watching them hold tight to their delusions and denials and fight a losing battle, only to jump ship anyway. The ones that stay and go down with the ship.... well, to hell with 'em.

"The S.S.Sparty has a heavy list to port." That is a phrase often heard in seafaring terminology.

Which in their case can be reverse-interpreted as "They have a light list [on the] 'star board'."

(Indeed their list of 4*, even 3*, players is getting light...eh?)

(Hey, 2ndComing---cut me some slack. It's early, raining, and the coffee flat-out sucked this morning...)
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:30 am

There is nothing worse than shitty coffee Mike.

I have become a coffee snob over the years.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:31 am

Try Folgers Black Silk.

Love it!
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:39 am

Thanks, Joe and 93...but it was my doin'---make that brewin'---that F'd it up this morning. I'm stuck on this (dark roast). It's great!

http://www.communitycoffee.com/
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:51 am

mgoblue93 wrote:
There is nothing worse than shitty coffee Mike.

I have become a coffee snob over the years.

I'm with you. I have to grind my own every morning.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:18 am

I used to buy Gevalia and other roasts from the store. Honestly love the stuff.

But yeah, for "Cheaper" coffee try the Folger's Black Silk. It only comes ground unfortunately but I've found it to be the tastiest of commercial dark roasts.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 am

joe wrote:
I used to buy Gevalia and other roasts from the store. Honestly love the stuff.

But yeah, for "Cheaper" coffee try the Folger's Black Silk. It only comes ground unfortunately but I've found it to be the tastiest of commercial dark roasts.

And do not refrigerate your coffee.

http://www.coffeeam.com/coffee-storage.html
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:03 pm

I never knew that.

Interesting read about the porosity of a coffee bean. Never even thought about it.

The guy says 2 weeks is the longest you should have coffee? lol

I used to drink a 4 cup pot a day. I'm up to a 10 cup pot a day and sometimes make 2.

I should buy whole beans. I have a grinder. (I have 2 but the second one is for my peppers and my peppercorns! lol
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Don't mix your pepper grinder with the coffee grinder. You would ruin the coffee.

We never refrigerate our coffee. It is in a sealed container in the pantry out of the sun. Yeah, I'm a coffee snob. However, I will drink a cup of rock gut coffee at a business with powdered creamer,but my wife won't.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Yeah. It would give you a little burn on the lips!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: The most pain you can feel debate.   OT: The most pain you can feel debate. Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: The most pain you can feel debate.
Page 1 of 1