Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made a good call today!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

I made a good call today! Empty
PostSubject: I made a good call today!   I made a good call today! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:35 pm

First really nice day of the year so I went to campus. Wow, for anyone that says Michigan doesn't have hot women they haven't been on campus today. Wow, I want to return to school.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I made a good call today!   I made a good call today! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:31 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
First really nice day of the year so I went to campus. Wow, for anyone that says Michigan doesn't have hot women they haven't been on campus today. Wow, I want to return to school.

Yeah, walked around downtown at lunch today. Sundress season in full force in Indy. I'm a dirty old man.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I made a good call today!   I made a good call today! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:26 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:

Yeah, walked around downtown at lunch today. Sundress season in full force in Indy. I'm a dirty old man.

I guess so am I, hey, that makes 7 out of 10. We'd better be careful or we'll hit double-digits by years end...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made a good call today!   I made a good call today! Empty

Back to top Go down

I made a good call today!
Page 1 of 1