Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today was a good day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Today was a good day Empty
PostSubject: Today was a good day   Today was a good day EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 10:01 pm

What can I say? I love it!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Today was a good day   Today was a good day EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 11:09 pm

I agree woody. Wish the rest of the conference did as well but??????

But it's hard not to smile.

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2019/09/11/expletive-you-chants-msus-spartan-stadium-concern-alumni/2262318001/

Karma is a bitch

PostSubject: Re: Today was a good day   Today was a good day EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:59 am

joe wrote:
I agree woody. Wish the rest of the conference did as well but??????

But it's hard not to smile.

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2019/09/11/expletive-you-chants-msus-spartan-stadium-concern-alumni/2262318001/

Karma is a bitch
  Cut-and-pasted from that link's article: "My wife and I were both like, 'Are you serious?' Sanders said. "It's really reflecting poorly on the school. That's not who we are."

YES, it is!!  Just ask any of Nassar's victims. Or the ELFD whose men and women are exhausted, and suffering burns, after any football weekend.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Today was a good day   Today was a good day EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 10:02 am

Those fans who were surprised must not have attended any Mich games at Spartan Stadium, where the expletives are pervasive.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Today was a good day   Today was a good day EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 4:21 am

Rachel Greco (the writer of the article) must be a sparty graduate. She used "alumnus" when it should have been "alumna".

Can't read!!!!!

Can't write!!!

Can't count!!!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Today was a good day   Today was a good day EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 7:25 am

Jeepers, Bo, Woody, Joe and Shoozie---come to think of it:

Wasn't PAT NARDUCCI Dumbtonio's DC until taking the head position at Pitt? No wonder he, too, is so pathetically incompetent at simple mathematics...

Or perhaps he CAN count past 11, but had never been told (by his former MSU boss) that field goals only count for 3 points...eh?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Today was a good day   Today was a good day EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 11:31 am

Wait...it's not 11 players PLUS the kicker on FGs??? Who knew!?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Today was a good day   Today was a good day EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 3:05 am

I hate doing this but in spartys defense what happened (my assumption) is that the holder is always responsible for making sure there are 9 players on the line. sparty screwed up as is typical for them and had ten though. Knowing that they were out of timeouts because dumbtonio used them all on defense the prior series (with back-to-back timeouts on 4th down which they still gave up), the holder just hoped that the refs wouldn't notice which they almost didn't (he had no choice but to go on with the play). So everyone knows what happened. The FG team screwed-up and couldn't fix it because their mortician of a coach used all of their timeouts needlessly.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today was a good day   Today was a good day Empty

Back to top Go down

Today was a good day
Page 1 of 1