Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'eggo, this is you isn't it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

'eggo, this is you isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: 'eggo, this is you isn't it?   'eggo, this is you isn't it? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:25 pm

"B/R: Any crazy recruiting stories?

JR: Yeah, the Michigan fan that called me. He called me and he was yelling, 'Go Blue, Go Michigan, Commit,' then hangs up the phone.

Calls back about 10 minutes later and says, 'I'm sorry about that, but Michigan is a great school and I think you should go there. And you can take us to a national championship.'

It was pretty funny.

He ended the conversation by saying, 'I'll never call you again.'"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1698410-2015-5-star-qb-josh-rosen-talks-pac-12-schools-crazy-call-from-a-michigan-fan?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

'eggo, this is you isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'eggo, this is you isn't it?   'eggo, this is you isn't it? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:31 pm

I would never admit to it if it was but I believe that is a recruiting violation. You don't necessarily have to be affiliated with the school or the program to get a violation. I know that when I go watch games of recruits I'm not allowed to talk to them and that includes talking to their direction meaning, I cant look a recruit in the face and say Go Blue or even yell it in his direction.

I remember once while watching Tate Forcier at Scripts Ranch I was told to put my Michigan flag away. I had a Michigan shirt on also and was sitting behind him on the side lines about 5 yards down the line and he looked up at me and pointed and smiled and I just sat there and smiled back. Anything more could have been considered a violation if someone had seen it and wanted to report it.

I also watched two of Erik Magnuson's games at La Costa Canyon and one of them he saw me in the stands and smiled at me.

I would hate to be known as the guy that put UM on a two year bowl ban ha ha.
Back to top Go down

'eggo, this is you isn't it?
Page 1 of 1