Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is so cool!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

This is so cool! Empty
PostSubject: This is so cool!   This is so cool! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:41 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1703246-big-ten-football-8-most-overrated-units-in-the-conference?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

This is so cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so cool!   This is so cool! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:13 pm

That was a good read.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

This is so cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so cool!   This is so cool! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Funny, I didn't see UM on that list.

If I had to put them on a list I'd put them as most overrated alumni association on the moon.

BetterThansparty

This is so cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so cool!   This is so cool! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Nice try 'eggo but nope, didn't work. We're not overrated, arrogant maybe...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

This is so cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so cool!   This is so cool! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:17 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Nice try 'eggo but nope, didn't work.  We're not overrated, arrogant maybe...

I said that because UM is ONLY school with a chapter on the moon. So technically we also be the most underrated. <shhhaaappowww!!!!> 2nd's mind was just blown

lol! 

BetterThansparty

This is so cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so cool!   This is so cool! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:59 pm

Technically, Purdue has the most Alumni who have been to the moon so your claim about Michigan being the only university to have an Alumni chapter on the moon. Purdue has multiple Alumni who have been to the moon, including Neil Armstrong. The Apollo 15 mission which included an "all-Michigan crew" is actually a little tainted. They received honorary Masters degrees from Michigan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_15

https://engineering.purdue.edu/AAE/AboutUs/Alumni/Distinguished/Astronautbios

And I say this as a very proud Alumnus, granted I was not an aerospace engineering major...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

This is so cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so cool!   This is so cool! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:41 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Technically, Purdue has the most Alumni who have been to the moon so your claim about Michigan being the only university to have an Alumni chapter on the moon.  Purdue has multiple Alumni who have been to the moon, including Neil Armstrong.  The Apollo 15 mission which included an "all-Michigan crew" is actually a little tainted.  They received honorary Masters degrees from Michigan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_15

https://engineering.purdue.edu/AAE/AboutUs/Alumni/Distinguished/Astronautbios

And I say this as a very proud Alumnus, granted I was not an aerospace engineering major...

Purdue may have the most alumni to go to them moon but UM established the only chapter there. They brought a charter with them on that Apollo 15 mission you talked about and established the chapter.

http://www.michigandaily.com/content/michigan-myth-does-universitys-alumni-association-have-chapter-moon

BetterThansparty

This is so cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so cool!   This is so cool! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Those three received "honorary degrees" Michigan, that's what I'm saying. They all had earned their undergraduate degrees from various service academies. David Scott actually started his undergraduate degree at Michigan but later transferred.

The plaque on the moon is nice and all but look at who Purdue actually graduated that went to the moon. Of course I still am extremely proud of my Alma Mater but I'm giving credit where credit is due. Purdue has a fantastic aerospace engineering program, and sparty has a PhD in pizza delivery that puts everyone to shame.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

This is so cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so cool!   This is so cool! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:19 pm

OMG 2nd, sandy was right and it had nothing to do with the point you are making. Just admit someone is freaking right other than you and move along.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

This is so cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so cool!   This is so cool! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:24 pm

The entire thing is a joke, relax...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is so cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so cool!   This is so cool! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is so cool!
Page 1 of 1