Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?

Go down 
+4
michmike
fishgoblue22
hailtoyourvictor
Admin
8 posters

Which of these three catches is your favorite?
A.) Marquise Walker one-handed TD grab in Iowa City (2001)
[POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? Vote_lcap40%[POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
B.) Jason Avant one-handed TD catch at Northwestern (2003)
[POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? Vote_lcap20%[POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
C.) Braylon Edwards destroys MSU in miraculous comeback (2006)
[POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? Vote_lcap40%[POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

[POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? Empty
PostSubject: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:42 pm

Favorite from these three (yessssss I remember Anthony Carter):

A.) [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? 3cb2fe10

B.) [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? Dn01110

C.) [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? Braylo10

hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Eh, maybe it's just because I'm new school, but I'll take these:

Junior Hemingway touchdown in the Sugar Bowl.
[POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? 0104michiganW-300x366

Roy Roundtree somehow stays with the ball and makes the catch to give Michigan a shot at OT vs Northwestern

[POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? 73256245

And although the actual catch wasn't anything special, I've never cheered as loud (until Trey Burke's shot) as I did when Jeremy Gallon caught a ball at the 45 and took it all the way down to the 15 with :08 seconds left vs Notre Dame.

[POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? 5536664

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:31 pm

It's great to be a Michigan fan.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:06 pm

I'll take all of the above.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:46 am

Hail, when I see reminders of Gallon's game-saving catch-n-run in the '11 ND game, as you've depicted above, I still marvel wondering how in hell the Irish could have so completely lost track of (if not outright ignored) JG at that stage of the game (last 20 seconds, we at our own 25 or so...)

All credit to Jeremy for his angling beeline (not Beilein) for the sidelines, while simultanesouly advancing the ball, but I think the real accolade to him should go for somehow getting that wide-open for Denard to see.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:49 am

And let me add two more cents...how could any of you have neglected to mention Dez' laying-fully-out grab of Elvis' floater to clinch the '91 game over the Irish?  I couldn't, because I was there!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:00 am

Michmike....that one is in the other poll (favorite play).

michmike

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:30 am

Admin wrote:
Michmike....that one is in the other poll (favorite play).
I stand correctol...er, corrected...Admin. Thanks for pointing it [the other poll] out.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:58 am

Just the characterization alone "...destroys MSU..." (note: prefer "msu", because she is little) is enough to get my vote!
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:23 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Indeed.

But I do love the Roy Roundtree catch against Northwestern in particular because it happened right in front of me. Such a strange feeling to go from complete despair to utter jubilation in a matter of 4 seconds.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm

degree of difficulty wise the one hand grabs are tougher though its tough not to be swayed by the context of Braylon's catch. What about the great Cap 1-Citrus Bowl catch by Arrington?

'shoes
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:12 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Indeed.  

But I do love the Roy Roundtree catch against Northwestern in particular because it happened right in front of me.  Such a strange feeling to go from complete despair to utter jubilation in a matter of 4 seconds.
That's why I love the Hemingway catch so much. In person, that pass looked like it was basically being thrown away. I could not believe it when they called it a TD.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Adrian Arrignton's catch against Florida in the Capitol One Bowl Game. I saw it in person and still can't believe he caught it.

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?   [POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite? Empty

Back to top Go down

[POLL]: Which of these three catches is your favorite?
Page 1 of 1