Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOL!!! Seriously, what does it say about your team when your defensive coordinator does this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

LOL!!!  Seriously, what does it say about your team when your defensive coordinator does this? Empty
PostSubject: LOL!!! Seriously, what does it say about your team when your defensive coordinator does this?   LOL!!!  Seriously, what does it say about your team when your defensive coordinator does this? EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Narduzzi was being interviewed by the BTN and was asked how he thinks his defense is. He replied, "We've gotta get better. We have to score for our offense (and rolled his eyes while saying it."

Aim high sparty!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

LOL!!!  Seriously, what does it say about your team when your defensive coordinator does this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL!!! Seriously, what does it say about your team when your defensive coordinator does this?   LOL!!!  Seriously, what does it say about your team when your defensive coordinator does this? EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:54 pm

He may be right. That's a lot of pressure though. I see a very wide range of possibilities for MSU this year, all of the way from 10-2 to 5-7.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!! Seriously, what does it say about your team when your defensive coordinator does this?   LOL!!!  Seriously, what does it say about your team when your defensive coordinator does this? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:41 am

Remember this?  sparty D scored TWO TD's last night and intercepted a ball on Wastern's 12 yard-line.  sparty lost a yard in 3 plays and then kicked a FG so basically spartys D scored 17 points for them last night.  Wastern scored 13 and the sparty O got 12.  I'm not worried...

sparty would have lost last night if not for their D...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!! Seriously, what does it say about your team when your defensive coordinator does this?   LOL!!!  Seriously, what does it say about your team when your defensive coordinator does this? Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL!!! Seriously, what does it say about your team when your defensive coordinator does this?
Page 1 of 1