Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meyer and this Rolling Stone article

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Meyer and this Rolling Stone article Empty
PostSubject: Meyer and this Rolling Stone article   Meyer and this Rolling Stone article EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:54 pm

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/five-revelations-from-rolling-stones-aaron-hernandez-story-20130827

Just curious what you guys think of this. If these allegations are true, Meyer is in DEEP do-do I would guess. If....they are true.

Makes a person wonder if maybe this is why he left Florida? Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meyer and this Rolling Stone article   Meyer and this Rolling Stone article EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:10 pm

While we'll never know the full truth, it would not surprise me if it were true.

The guy just seems scummy. My opinion has nothing to do with his OSU ties now. I've always felt that way about him.

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Meyer and this Rolling Stone article   Meyer and this Rolling Stone article EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Urban Meyer has always been a scum bag.  Fits right in at OSU.  Even if he did cover up drugs and violence, the Ohio faithful will still love him if he wins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meyer and this Rolling Stone article   Meyer and this Rolling Stone article EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:51 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Urban Meyer has always been a scum bag.  Fits right in at OSU.  Even if he did cover up drugs and violence, the Ohio faithful will still love him if he wins.
Man, I got to agree with you 100% on this, Fish. I just think it would be funnier than hell if these allegations were true. The Bucknut faithful think this guy is the savior of there program, only to find out he's a POS crook would be HILLARIOUS to see unfold, especially after just coming off NCAA sanctions! That would make my day. Or, my year! <Chuckle>
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Meyer and this Rolling Stone article   Meyer and this Rolling Stone article EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:17 pm

BillMFan wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Man, I got to agree with you 100% on this, Fish. I just think it would be funnier than hell if these allegations were true. The Bucknut faithful think this guy is the savior of there program, only to find out he's a POS crook would be HILLARIOUS to see unfold, especially after just coming off NCAA sanctions! That would make my day. Or, my year! <Chuckle>
And, watch OSU do nothing but standup for him.. The AD is a crooked as they come.  How he survived the Tressel mess is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meyer and this Rolling Stone article   Meyer and this Rolling Stone article EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Yeah Gene Smith is a shady little shit.

Unbelievable he still has a job there.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Meyer and this Rolling Stone article   Meyer and this Rolling Stone article EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:22 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
It's the OSU culture.  Any confirmed illegal issues from Urban's past would only come up from the OSU faithful if he loses to Michigan.  If he has that exact same criminal resume and BEATS Michigan, they'll throw him a parade.  And that pretty much sums up OSU.

I'm actually shocked they haven't built a shrine statue to Tressel yet.  I can picture the dedication ceremony of it.  All of Tressel's former players could arrive in the cars he gave them to come to OSU in the first place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Meyer and this Rolling Stone article   Meyer and this Rolling Stone article EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:54 pm

They probably all have those illegal tatoos of his face, with "You're Welcome" underneath it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meyer and this Rolling Stone article   Meyer and this Rolling Stone article EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Man, I read that whole article then got roped into another long feature that was linked on the last page of the AH piece.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/sex-drugs-and-the-biggest-cybercrime-of-all-time-20101111

Another long read, but very, very interesting if you're into, you know, drugs and cyber crimes.

LOL.

But seriously, a very interesting read if you've got 20-30 minutes to waste.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Meyer and this Rolling Stone article   Meyer and this Rolling Stone article EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Nice to know that you're not busy watching youtube videos at work Admin....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meyer and this Rolling Stone article   Meyer and this Rolling Stone article Empty

Back to top Go down

Meyer and this Rolling Stone article
Page 1 of 1