Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Josh Garnett Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Josh Garnett Update Empty
PostSubject: Josh Garnett Update   Josh Garnett Update EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 pm

This is pulled directly from the Tremendous blog, which has been gaining some steam lately. The guy running that thing has been able to land some interviews with some solid folks.

He is announcing tomorrow at 6pm EST.

Here you go:

I initially didn't plan on chatting with Josh tonight, but on the request of some of our readers I decided to give it a shot. Josh has been great during the last couple weeks in keeping in contact with me, so he answered a few questions less than 24 hours after he chooses between Michigan and Stanford. It's short, but answers the questions people have been asking:

Tremendous: Josh, I know you wouldn't release your choice, but has the decision been made in your mind? Do you know who you will choose tomorrow?

Josh: No, I really don't. I need to do some praying tonight. (laughs)

Tremendous: So it's 50/50 with less than a day left?

Josh: Pretty much, so it's going to be close.

Tremendous: So I can report to my fans that you haven't made up your mind as of now and that any rumors of you having a leader are false. Is that alright with you?

Josh: Yeah, that sounds great.

Long story short: this kid is choosing between two excellent schools. I have to believe him when he says he hasn't made up his mind. Given that I believe him, it would be silly for me to even attempt to make a prediction on who he is going to choose. This update is nothing crazy, but you heard it from Josh himself: he doesn't know what way he's leaning. Any rumors you read on boards are false as of now. I'll be excited to do an extended interview with Josh about his recruitment sometime in the near future after he has made his decision, regardless of where he chooses. Either way, best of luck to a good kid.

We might do a liveblog for his decision tomorrow, but I haven't made my mind up yet.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Josh Garnett Update Empty
PostSubject: Dear God   Josh Garnett Update EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:39 pm

thank you for this most awesome life you've given me. I couldn't ask for anything more... except that Garnett chooses Michigan. Amen
Back to top Go down

Josh Garnett Update
Page 1 of 1