Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random observations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

Random observations Empty
PostSubject: Random observations   Random observations EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Not really x's and o's observations, just random stuff for anyone that can go back and watch the game:

1. On Gallon's touchdown in the 1st quarter, the entire basketball squad (including Trey Burke and Hardaway Jr.) were standing along that end zone wall going nuts. I know they were being honored last night for their final four run but that's a great shot.

2. Just like with the UTL game two years ago, in the closing minutes, the cameras zoomed in on Steve Everrit on the sideline. I'm almost positive the guy standing next to him was Chris Perry.

3. Hoke's shrugging reaction to Gardner's running TD in the 2nd quarter, after desperately trying to call timeout? Priceless.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Random observations   Random observations EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:05 pm

You will not see a big game without Everitt on the sidelines. He is a Michigan Man.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Random observations   Random observations EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:08 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
3.  Hoke's shrugging reaction to Gardner's running TD in the 2nd quarter, after desperately trying to call timeout?  Priceless.  
yeah that was classic

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Random observations   Random observations EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:10 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
You will not see a big game without Everitt on the sidelines.  He is a Michigan Man.
a buddy of mine in his drunken state proposed that we all get long blond wigs and where them for the next game in honor of Everitt. I was the DD and totally sober but it sounded like a good plan to me.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Random observations   Random observations EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:38 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
WolverineHistorian wrote:
3.  Hoke's shrugging reaction to Gardner's running TD in the 2nd quarter, after desperately trying to call timeout?  Priceless.  
yeah that was classic
I just watched it again and it is even better the second time around!! Smile

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Random observations   Random observations EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:18 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:
You will not see a big game without Everitt on the sidelines.  He is a Michigan Man.
a buddy of mine in his drunken state proposed that we all get long blond wigs and where them for the next game in honor of Everitt. I was the DD and totally sober but it sounded like a good plan to me.
You would need the maize shirt and zubaz pants too.

http://www.zubaz.com/

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qHSag3W0q1UJ:articles.mcall.com/1997-07-23/sports/3162788_1_steve-everitt-eagles-locker-room-head-coach-ray-rhodes+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"Tuesday, as he spent a half hour signing autographs outside the Eagles locker room, Everitt was resplendent in Reebok sandals, Zubaz pants cut off at the knee, a Bon Jon Surf Shop shirt worn inside out and a fluorescent tie-dyed South Padre Island hat worn backward."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Michigan._Now,_Everitt_is_frequently_found_sidelines_at_Michigan_Football_games_wearing_a_maize_shirt,_becoming_a_fan_favorite_between_alummini_and_season_ticket_holders.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Random observations   Random observations EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:10 am

2nd I have a pair of those zubaz. They are awesome

PostSubject: Re: Random observations   Random observations Empty

Back to top Go down

Random observations
Page 1 of 1