Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next Day Observations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Next Day Observations Empty
PostSubject: Next Day Observations   Next Day Observations EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Just a few that come to mind.

Both Shea and Dylan have incredible arms. The long out patterns they throw are major league throws. No little hump, on a straight line. Both run the waggle with surprising ease. It's a welcome re-addition to the playbook. But again, MAJOR LEAGUE ARMS.

As an aside, where I sit is a perfect view of the waggle. I can see all 3 receivers just like the QB can. It's a beautiful angle for that play in particular.

Next, Dylan may be faster than originally thought. He outran a corner back! Granted there was probably a little more incentive for him. The corner back is losing by 40 points already. Catching him meant nothing.

From the You Heard It Here First file (although I will not brag to everyone if this becomes true) Aiden Hutchinson will end up the next great defensive end at Michigan. The kid is already good. Next year he'll be a beast and his junior year he will be unstoppable. We may lose him after that.

There's a ton more. I may add as I remember.

Anyone else?

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Next Day Observations   Next Day Observations EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:48 pm

Dylan looks very, very smooth running the offense, bodes well for the future. Doesn't quite have the arm strength that Shea does, but he can still hit deep balls with proper timing.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Next Day Observations   Next Day Observations EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 8:20 am

joe wrote:

From the You Heard It Here First file (although I will not brag to everyone if this becomes true) Aiden Hutchinson will end up the next great defensive end at Michigan. The kid is already good. Next year he'll be a beast and his junior year he will be unstoppable. We may lose him after that.

Hutchinson has looked great in his role. I think next year Kwity Paye is going to explode from the DE position.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Next Day Observations   Next Day Observations EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
joe wrote:

Hutchinson has looked great in his role.  I think next year Kwity Paye is going to explode from the DE position.

+1

PostSubject: Re: Next Day Observations   Next Day Observations Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Day Observations
Page 1 of 1