Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game Empty
PostSubject: DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game   DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:43 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/09/dave_brandon_michigan_football_3.html

In these odd-numbered years, I'd personally bank on Nebraska.

On the even-numbered years, I'd personally bank on Penn State.

Granted, those two assertions are based on the way our schedule is currently setup. Don't quote me that going forward when we move to more conference games and everything gets shaken up.

WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game   DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Bullet points:

*Next year's home schedule may be the worst home schedule in the history of the program.  The only game that could be a night game is Penn State.  

*In two years, Wisconsin is finally back on the schedule and they're coming to Ann Arbor.  With Notre Dame gone, and Nebraska not on the schedule for a while, that is my guess for the 2015 night game.  

*With the dreadful additions of Maryland and Rutgers to the B1G, the balance of all schedules is off for a year.  That's why we have the pleasure of traveling to East Lansing two years in a row.  Guess which conference team we have at home two years in a row?  Minnesota.  SCORE!

*MSU and OSU games should never be night games.  That I agree with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game   DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Don't know why Brandon is even mentioning Nebraska for a possible night game, They're not even on the schedule thru 2017. Are the schedules out for after 2017? I can't find any.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game   DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:47 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
*With the dreadful additions of Maryland and Rutgers to the B1G, the balance of all schedules is off for a year.  That's why we have the pleasure of traveling to East Lansing two years in a row.  Guess which conference team we have at home two years in a row?  Minnesota.  SCORE!
Minny isn't even in our division next year. We were screwed...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game   DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:01 am

2014: Penn State,      Would some dare put App. St. as a night game, hell I hope not.

2015: 1) Northwestern 2)BYU,    MSU & OSU of course no, Rutgers in nov.- no, UNLV-no, Oregon St could be a 2nd choice, B1G vs PAC12.

2016: Wisconsin,  Penn St again, probably not, Colorado-possible, depending on how they finish in 15',

2017: Most likely a NC game, B1G home schedule, MSU, OSU, Rutgers, Minn.

2018: Arkansas
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game   DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:34 am

booboo wrote:
2014: Penn State,           Would some dare put App. St. as a night game, hell I hope not.

2015: 1) Northwestern 2)BYU,     MSU & OSU of course no, Rutgers in nov.- no, UNLV-no, Oregon St could be a 2nd choice, B1G vs PAC12.

2016: Wisconsin,        Penn St again, probably not, Colorado-possible, depending on how they finish in 15',

2017: Most likely a NC game, B1G home schedule, MSU, OSU, Rutgers, Minn.

2018: Arkansas
Without looking at anything other than your post I'd venture to guess IF one night game happens per year (yes I known AD Brandon said there would be but don't count on it unless it's special) 2014 Penn State, 2015 would be NW, 2016 gotta be Wisc., 2017 NC games aren't listed yet but this may be a year of no night game, and 2018 Arkansas (no brainer).

So yes I agree with you booboo.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game   DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:26 am

If TV dictates it, there will be a night game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game   DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game Empty

Back to top Go down

DB: We'll host an ANNUAL night game
Page 1 of 1