Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about UM/UConn tv coverage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rasputin

rasputin

Question about UM/UConn tv coverage  Empty
PostSubject: Question about UM/UConn tv coverage    Question about UM/UConn tv coverage  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:42 pm

I live out west and, if the current coverage maps are accurate, won't get the game on ABC. (No ESPN 2 mirror). Does this mean the local sports bars, even the one used by the alumni base, won't be able to carry the game? Man, this would be the first time I can remember not having access to a Michigan game on TV. ESPN Gameplan doesn't look like it will be offered out here, either. Is there anything I could do besides online streaming?

And Michigan ruled the West.”
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Question about UM/UConn tv coverage    Question about UM/UConn tv coverage  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:50 pm

It is offered on gameplan and also watch ESPN app.

If the sports bar has game plan they should have it.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Question about UM/UConn tv coverage    Question about UM/UConn tv coverage  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:04 pm

rasputin, what bar do you usually go to up there to watch the game? I'm sure there is a Michigan bar up there but I've never been to it even though I've been to a few bars in your neighborhood.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Question about UM/UConn tv coverage    Question about UM/UConn tv coverage  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:23 pm

If all else fails there's always http://www.mgoblue.com/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
rasputin

rasputin

PostSubject: Re: Question about UM/UConn tv coverage    Question about UM/UConn tv coverage  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:33 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
rasputin, what bar do you usually go to up there to watch the game? I'm sure there is a Michigan bar up there but I've never been to it even though I've been to a few bars in your neighborhood.
There is a bar up in Tustin that the alumni club uses each Saturday, but I go to a place a bit closer to me in Ladera Ranch that is just as good.

And Michigan ruled the West.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about UM/UConn tv coverage    Question about UM/UConn tv coverage  Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about UM/UConn tv coverage
Page 1 of 1