Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UCONN predictions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

UCONN predictions Empty
PostSubject: UCONN predictions   UCONN predictions EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:21 pm

1. DG still has a turnover. Might be a receivers fault with a tipped pass that should have been caught, might be Devin's poor judgement throwing into coverage but there will be one and won't be anything to worry about because he won't be anywhere near as careless with the ball as he was last week.

2. second week and in a row I make this prediction but UM has two 100 yard rushers. FT and DG

3. Shane gets playing time.

4. The D gets at least three sacks
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

UCONN predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCONN predictions   UCONN predictions EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:12 pm

I've got my eye on Courtney Avery. Fish said that Avery's absence had no effect on the defense. I disagree. We'll see how the defense does with Avery's leadership on the field.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

UCONN predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCONN predictions   UCONN predictions EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:32 pm

well in all fairness the lack of pressure by D line is the issue. Sure Ramon Taylor needs to step it up and we've only seen flashes of Stribling but IMO the secondary has done everything they've been asked to do so far. They are doing as well as I can remember of wrapping up and not allowing yards after the catch. They've also had some big pass break ups too. I think regardless of Avery's return the D will be much better this week.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

UCONN predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCONN predictions   UCONN predictions EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 3:41 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I've got my eye on Courtney Avery. Fish said that Avery's absence had no effect on the defense. I disagree. We'll see how the defense does with Avery's leadership on the field.
I agree. Michigan looked like it had no leadership last week.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

UCONN predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCONN predictions   UCONN predictions EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
1. DG still has a turnover. Might be a receivers fault with a tipped pass that should have been caught, might be Devin's poor judgement throwing into coverage but there will be one and won't be anything to worry about because he won't be anywhere near as careless with the ball as he was last week.

WRONG!

2. second week and in a row I make this prediction but UM has two 100 yard rushers. FT and DG

WRONG!

3. Shane gets playing time.

WRONG!

4. The D gets at least three sacks

YAY ME!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

UCONN predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCONN predictions   UCONN predictions EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:31 pm

'eggo-

I was way off too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UCONN predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCONN predictions   UCONN predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

UCONN predictions
Page 1 of 1