Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thsi team is so pathetic

Go down 
+2
hailtoyourvictor
the artist formally known
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Thsi team is so pathetic Empty
PostSubject: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:38 pm

God dam this is a pathetic team. Defense is horrible, Special team horrible, offense non existance. How can anyone watch this garbage.No 
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:41 pm

You said that about the basketball team, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Good then . watch this crap and be glad about it.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm not glad about it, but I also don't think the sky is falling. Remember how you wrote off the basketball team because of their loss to Penn St.? The same basketball team that went to the National Championship game?
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:05 pm

are you watching the last two games , do you see any intensity out there , do you see any adjustments form the coaches , do you see Hoke doing anything other than walking around with his arms folded, these are two of the worst teams we have been playing , you realize that
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Meechigan Man wrote:
are you watching the last two games , do you see any intensity out there , do you see any adjustments form the coaches , do you see Hoke doing anything other than walking around with his arms folded, these are two of the worst teams we have been playing , you realize that
Penn St. went 1-15 in Big 10 play last basketball season and ran Michigan off the floor. Michigan played uninspired. That Michigan team made it to the NC game. I don't overreact one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:21 pm

wtf does a basketball game have to do with the lack of intensity against two of the worst teams around , second half and same garbage and mistakes
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:48 am

Meechigan Man wrote:

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Penn St. went 1-15 in Big 10 play last basketball season and ran Michigan off the floor. Michigan played uninspired. That Michigan team made it to the NC game. I don't overreact one way or the other.

I think both of these statements hold a lot of water.

1) Meechigan is right, there seems to be a major lack of intensity on the team, especially the D. I think the D needs a leader to step up and fast. We need a jake ryan type on the field. We need a vocal leader to help get the intensity up.

2) I'm with Hail. In the end, a win is a win right? I'm starting to think it's not. We're winning ugly and it does concern me but I am not overacting at this point. As a matter of fact there was not one moment in the game last night where I felt we were going to lose the game. I was surprisingly calm the entire time.

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:15 am

I'm not saying we're going 12-0 but Ohio had a few ugly games last year. ND had at least 5 UGLY games last year.

C'mon guys.
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:16 am

we won ugly against two of the worst teams out there, that will not continue against better teams in the B1G
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:17 am

You sure hope so don't you?

It would give you something to bitch about.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:27 am

I am guilty of being that guy that looks ahead. Not sure why but I've always done that. The performance in the last two wins has me only looking one game at a time right now. I'm fully focused on Minny and I don't think I've ever been able to say that in the past.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:58 am

Has anyone here watched the B1G this year?  Really Northwestern and OSU are the only good teams.  Everyone else is horrible.  UM will win a lot of games in the B1G is horrible.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:54 pm

joe wrote:
I'm not saying we're going 12-0 but Ohio had a few ugly games last year. ND had at least 5 UGLY games last year.

C'mon guys.
Good point. If Meeechigan man and the artist formerly known were Notre Dame fans they would have written of the team when they went to OVERTIME vs a garbage Purdue team. That Notre Dame team went undefeated against one of the best schedules in football, though, and made the National Championship game.

I don't overreact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thsi team is so pathetic   Thsi team is so pathetic Empty

Back to top Go down

Thsi team is so pathetic
Page 1 of 1