Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves. Empty
PostSubject: Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves.   Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:48 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/10/brady_hoke_says_chris_bryant_w.html

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves.   Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:02 pm

Let's hope it works.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves.   Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:10 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Let's hope it works.
Amen!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves.   Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:57 am

I'm hopeful it will work...but am downright confident it won't be any worse.  How could it be, seeing the
trouble our (now-former) interior Oline had punching holes in the ferocious defenses of Akron and UConn?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves.   Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:12 am

michmike wrote:
I'm hopeful it will work...but am downright confident it won't be any worse.  How could it be, seeing the
trouble our (now-former) interior Oline had punching holes in the ferocious defenses of Akron and UConn?
Mike-don't say that. Things can always get worse (center exchange problems). Hopefully with this post I have countered your reckless indifference to the power of jinxes.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves.   Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:18 am

True enough, 'Shoes..."things" (regardless of what) can always get worse...for anyone.

Though returning to the matter at hand, distant-second-fiddle as it now plays in the mind of this government employee (nothing more said, please), Glasgow has played center before...and worked (I read) at that position in practice all August...so maybe the disaster you
point out (and yes, center exchange problems can lead to disaster) won't be likely.

And BTW---"reckless indifference"?   No, I do not believe in "jinxes"---this lifelong software man is convinced there is always a rational explanation for what happens...such as, inexperience at, or lack of suitability to, the center position bringing on exchange woes, not the ramblings of some
arm-chair QB like me...

We Seventies' U-Mers think alike, most of the time but not all...eh?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves.   Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:47 am

Mike- you realize that you personally have probably cost us 2 or 3 wins over the years by not wearing the appropriate lucky shirts, or sitting in the correct position on your couch or chair? Luckily for the Wolverines, I've been doing my part. (I'm mostly kidding).

'shoes
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves.   Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:36 am

wshoes wrote:
Mike- you realize that you personally have probably cost us 2 or 3 wins over the years by not wearing the appropriate lucky shirts, or sitting in the correct position on your couch or chair? Luckily for the Wolverines, I've been doing my part. (I'm mostly kidding).

'shoes
LOL!!

Shit, if that's all it took, Shoes, I'd wear a different T-shirt, each emblazoned with six different numbers, every afternoon
before the PowerBall drawing!!!!

(And to satisfy your curiosity---no, I do not play any lottery...wisest bumper sticker I ever saw relating to it:
"The Lottery: a tax on people bad at math.")
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves.   Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:52 am

michmike wrote:
...Glasgow has played center before...and worked (I read) at that position in practice all August...
yeah and the remember the center position was one of the last filled with Miller winning out over Glasgow in late August. Looking back I'm wondering if there was originally a LG issue and since Hoke figured he had two guys that he evaluated could play center he stuck Glasgow at LG because he was versatile enough to play both positions but Miller stayed at C because he could only play there.

Now here we are 5 weeks into the season and it's possible that Bryant has worked his way up to a starting LG and Glasgow hasn't lost anything off of his center skills, all that coupled with our horrible line play over the last two games and viola! you have the change on the line.

PostSubject: Re: Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves.   Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves. Empty

Back to top Go down

Milller out, Bryant in, Glasgow moves.
Page 1 of 1