Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a finish to the Lions-Cowboys game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

What a finish to the Lions-Cowboys game. Empty
PostSubject: What a finish to the Lions-Cowboys game.   What a finish to the Lions-Cowboys game. EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:43 pm

If you didn't see it live, try to catch the highlights, I thought their chances were dead and buried. Glad I kept watching.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: What a finish to the Lions-Cowboys game.   What a finish to the Lions-Cowboys game. EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Shoes being the pessimist I am I had already written them off. I did watch the end of the game, Nice win from a team that usually can't pull that off...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: What a finish to the Lions-Cowboys game.   What a finish to the Lions-Cowboys game. EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Switched it to the Steelers game.  Had no idea they won until I saw it scroll across the bottom.  Couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: What a finish to the Lions-Cowboys game.   What a finish to the Lions-Cowboys game. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:34 am

I left home when they went 4 and out and assumed Dallas would win the game. I got the Team Stream update ordering dinner and made a scene when I jumped up and yelled.

Stafford was electric on that final drive. Wish I had not missed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a finish to the Lions-Cowboys game.   What a finish to the Lions-Cowboys game. Empty

Back to top Go down

What a finish to the Lions-Cowboys game.
Page 1 of 1