Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drew Shit: What happened to him in

Go down 
+5
fishgoblue22
mgoblue93
MgoBlue
the artist formally known
dwoody
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Drew Shit: What happened to him in Empty
PostSubject: Drew Shit: What happened to him in   Drew Shit: What happened to him in EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:50 am

Ann Arbor that he hates Michigan so much? Does anyone know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drew Shit: What happened to him in   Drew Shit: What happened to him in EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:57 am

Drew is a no class reporter, just stirring the pot to get readers.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Drew Shit: What happened to him in   Drew Shit: What happened to him in EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:11 am

What's a bigger question to me is why people even listen to him? I have seen countless people complain about him. Try to talk shit to him on Twitter. Makes me wonder who is holding a gun to their heads. Drew's job is to get listeners and seems like he has realed in quite a few Michigan fans. Perhaps he is the ultimate troller.

I have never heard the guy and plan living out my life having never heard his voice.
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Drew Shit: What happened to him in   Drew Shit: What happened to him in EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:50 am

i think he's purely a troll. at some point in his illustrious career, he became so conflicted with Michigan fans after being attacked and beaten down, I think he actually hopes that michigan loses, so he can stir up UM fans. I honestly think he enjoys it; not to mention, it works for him because he gets clicks in the process.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Drew Shit: What happened to him in   Drew Shit: What happened to him in EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:08 am

Yep, his job is to get people to click on his stories, good or bad and people do. I refuse to read anything he writes.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Drew Shit: What happened to him in   Drew Shit: What happened to him in EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:20 am

I pretty much read the freep from cover-to-cover every day (for 50+ years) and so it is inevitable that his writing will pollute me eyes, even though I just skim his crap, but today's column just pissed me off. He was dissing Michigan because we objected to moo's dirty play two years ago (for which they were sanctioned by the NCAA), and basically called the team pussies.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drew Shit: What happened to him in   Drew Shit: What happened to him in EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:39 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Drew is a no class reporter, just stirring the pot to get readers.
mgoblue93 wrote:
i think he's purely a troll.  at some point in his illustrious career, he became so conflicted with Michigan fans after being attacked and beaten down, I think he actually hopes that michigan loses, so he can stir up UM fans.  I honestly think he enjoys it; not to mention, it works for him because he gets clicks in the process.
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Yep, his job is to get people to click on his stories, good or bad and people do.  I refuse to read anything he writes.  
He's a small time Skip Bayless.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Drew Shit: What happened to him in   Drew Shit: What happened to him in EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:22 pm

I never read his stories but then I haven't read the Freep in years. I do seem to be amazingly aware of him just because he is quoted so frequently on boards. I've also seem him maybe 5-6 times on TV where he was guest (can't remember what shows or networks).

He does seem an odd fellow who doesn't enjoy himself much. I get the Bayless comparison but Bayless seems like he is enjoying himself.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Drew Shit: What happened to him in   Drew Shit: What happened to him in EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:58 pm

FWIW, MSU fans hate him too.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Drew Shit: What happened to him in   Drew Shit: What happened to him in EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 pm

I just hope he hasn't reproduced (the one good thing I can say about my ex-wife!).
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Drew Shit: What happened to him in   Drew Shit: What happened to him in EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:14 pm

dwoody wrote:
Ann Arbor that he hates Michigan so much? Does anyone know?
I "heard" that it's just a ploy. He actually went to Michigan too. To me his behavior is sacrilege but it is what it is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drew Shit: What happened to him in   Drew Shit: What happened to him in Empty

Back to top Go down

Drew Shit: What happened to him in
Page 1 of 1