Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite) Empty
PostSubject: Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite)   Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:37 pm

He's saying how Michigan players are Pu44ies and that their rating value is over exaggerated . That Michigan quit in the 3rd quarter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite)   Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:45 pm

I can't argue with any of those comments.

And admitting that sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite)   Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:52 pm

I don't think they quit in the 4th I just don't think you can play defense that long. I think that the line coach is doing a poor job. I think Gardner take to long to make decision, and hasn't the ability to call a audible.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite)   Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Michigan played scared, they lost, and should have lost. It's easy to shut-up sparty, just tell them that they deserved to win that game and congratulate them. That befuddles them as they are not accustomed to winning...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite)   Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:47 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Michigan played scared, they lost, and should have lost.  It's easy to shut-up sparty, just tell them that they deserved to win that game and congratulate them.  That befuddles them as they are not accustomed to winning...

Yea that what I did at the office and got very little response, said we knew that this game was going to be hard and that the probability of win in Spartyville was slim. Praised their defense and Boom got no comment
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite)   Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:29 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Michigan played scared, they lost, and should have lost.  It's easy to shut-up sparty, just tell them that they deserved to win that game and congratulate them.  That befuddles them as they are not accustomed to winning...

Yea that what I did at the office and got very little response, said we knew that this game was going to be hard and that the probability of win in Spartyville was slim. Praised their defense and Boom  got no comment
They're so predictable, that and they have no idea how to act when they win...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite)   Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite) Empty

Back to top Go down

Valenti having a field day today (but no Michigan bite)
Page 1 of 1