Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today. Empty
PostSubject: Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today.   Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:07 pm

IU and OSU have the hottest girls attending the tournament. It isn’t even close. I didn’t see any UM ladies, and a few MSU, but they weren’t that great.

IU and OSU ladies are bringing it today.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today.   Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Fish you are going to need to sneak some pics and post them so we can help judge. Very Happy

I have to say OSU does have some pretty hot chicks. They tend to be a little trashier (not that that is bad Very Happy) but still easy on the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today.   Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:49 pm

Probablyy all sluts and prostitutes, according to the new definition!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today.   Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:52 pm

My brother said it's because stupid girls get into those two schools. Of course he is a MSU grad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today.   Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today. Empty

Back to top Go down

Informal poll based on my eye test after walking around by the Field House today.
Page 1 of 1