Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That offense is just a special kind of inept

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jjabilene

That offense is just a special kind of inept Empty
PostSubject: That offense is just a special kind of inept   That offense is just a special kind of inept EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Handed the ball four times with turnovers. Given the ball several times in Iowa territory. Given seven points from the defense. They respond with constant three and outs, 158 total yards, and a killer turnover yet again from Gardner. I wrote earlier in the week, I'm optimistic about next year's defense, but maybe we'll just be watching games like this all year. Not only isn't the offense improving, it's getting worse on a weekly basis. There's no way they're going to fire Borges, the o-line will still be young next year, and I seriously doubt that Morris will be ready. We may be watching this same product all of next year.
Back to top Go down
rasputin

rasputin

PostSubject: Re: That offense is just a special kind of inept   That offense is just a special kind of inept EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Devin Gardner is the reason for all of this.

And Michigan ruled the West.”
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: That offense is just a special kind of inept   That offense is just a special kind of inept EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:27 pm

JJ your right there this offense is pathetic an it starts at the QB position then the RB down to the line and finally with no recievers , The defense stays on the field wat to long makes plays , then when it comes to BIG stop it fail only causing them to be on the field longer. this is the poorest excuse for a MICHIGAN team Ive seen in a while.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: That offense is just a special kind of inept   That offense is just a special kind of inept EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:29 pm

rasputin wrote:
Devin Gardner is the reason for all of this.
He's one of many reasons for this. You don't get this kind of crap without almost everything being wrong. The problems, in no particular order, are Borges, Funk, the o-line, the tight-ends, the running backs, and the quarterback. Other than that, everything is fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That offense is just a special kind of inept   That offense is just a special kind of inept EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:32 pm

How many Turnover has Gardner had this Season it has to be Double degits

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: That offense is just a special kind of inept   That offense is just a special kind of inept EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:42 pm

I certainly don't blame it all on Gardner either. Lack of development is definitely a result of coaching to some extent. He lacks a lot of instinct. The line ugh. Just overall terrible.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: That offense is just a special kind of inept   That offense is just a special kind of inept EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:57 pm

His fumble on the last play cost UM the game. Well, that plus the defense can't stop the three plays the Iowa runs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That offense is just a special kind of inept   That offense is just a special kind of inept Empty

Back to top Go down

That offense is just a special kind of inept
Page 1 of 1