Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!

Go down 
+9
dwoody
NCHawk
BetterThansparty
WolverineHistorian
the artist formally known
1umgoblue85
joe
fishgoblue22
michmike
13 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! Empty
PostSubject: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:48 am

AndyGoBlue, as in "Friday Flashback", as in "Wolverine Historian" on MGoBlog. He and I e-mail infrequently...and I blogged him last night, inviting him to at least check this nice, if less-than-the-easiest-to-navigate, forum out.

(Then again, mr. Java programmer/webmaster/moderator, take no offense: the absence of trolls MORE than makes up for any navigational inconveniences!!!)

Geez, it's nice to talk FOOTBALL in peace again!

But to a man/woman, I wouldn't mind some OBJECTIVE posters of rival teams as well. I do miss NCHawk, NDbacker, calimsu, and most of all, Brutus06 (hopefully his trying times with family issues have been to at least some extent resolved).
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:46 am

Andy was great. I miss him on the forum. You are correct about NCHawk, NDbacker and Cali.

I also remember a guy years ago with the name TEXASGOBLUE or TEXBLUE, or something like that. He would always post these great stats. He would sometimes pick fights with people that disagreed with him, but he was a very knowledgable poster.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I actually went   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:57 am

michmike wrote:
But to a man/woman, I wouldn't mind some OBJECTIVE posters of rival teams as well. I do miss NCHawk, NDbacker, calimsu, and most of all, Brutus06 (hopefully his trying times with family issues have been to at least some extent resolved).

to CLevelandlive.com looking for Brutus a couple of times to invite him.

Our biggest problem is our best problem. We're all MICHIGAN FANS so other rivals don't want to come here. It would be 250 vs 1.

But we do need to get some of them here. We've tried with Cali. I think he likes the chaos. Some people enjoy the chaos to the calm.

We keep trying Mike and you keep trying too!

GO BLUE

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Damn it StJoe   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:04 am

I will have to keep with your Avatars soon!

joe

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:07 am

Hey 85, just want you to know that I have already had your girl and tossed her aside! lol

I saw this picture on a site called Funtasticus.com and it was surfing chicks. Lots of good pictures of chicks paddling out to surf with their butts up in the air!!! cheers

joe

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:10 am

How about this one? The old one was 3 days old! She was used! lol

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:23 am

Joe you got to much browsing time, beside I difficult time reading your post as my eyes keep drifting to the right.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:39 am

Andy is here. Thanks for the invite, Mike.

Although MGoBlog has been my posting home since 2009, I figure I can moonlight here. I like the no trolls rule.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:45 am

Welcome Andy!

Great to see you again

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:03 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
How about this one? The old one was 3 days old! She was used! lol

We've had this discussion before, those were my women that you were trying to black-mail to be with you. Each one of them told me that they said, "No way old man, you're wayyyyy to creepy!"

Why don't you just cut this short and put up a picture of Bea Arthur, the one woman that you may actually stand a chance with...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:00 pm

Did i hear my name?

i could not remember the name of this forum. So i googled "Michigan football foum nchawk"
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:12 pm

Well, look who revived a thread that was 2 1/2 years old? Wlcome back Hawk, now stay!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:25 pm

Back when i was checking, NavyDoc posted on mlive now and again. He didn't seem interested in coming over here last he mentioned, but I wish he would.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:37 am

Gonna have lunch with Cali in a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:11 am

Some blasts from the past.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:13 pm

Welcome, NCHawk.

fish is right...blasts from the past, including this thread itself.

NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:57 pm

Fish, you still live in N C?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:26 am

NCHawk wrote:
Fish, you still live in N C?

No, job moved me to Indianapolis 4 years ago. Will retire in NC in about 10 years though. Are you still in the Charlotte area??
Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Greensboro. Kids are grown. The hawkeyes are in the ditch

But life is good!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:47 am

Hawk- would be very much interested in your take on Jake Rudock.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:46 pm

What ever happened to 'Wolvy'? That was a long time ago, but that guy/gal should be in the message board HOF.
Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:18 pm

i think rudock will do a good job of getting the the team into the right play play at the line of scrimmage. He is pretty bright. Some times he was pretty effective. Personally, i dont thin he had the warrior, fearless leader intangibles that some QBs have. My biggest beef with him is that he often threw the ball late, with a slow release.And his arm strength is average to below.

Iowa fan screamed that his backup was simply more gifted, and thet wanted to se him play instead.

Jake was also prone to check down too quicky. He did not let the receiver make a play on the ball. So he played it safe. Ferentz liks that.

Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:22 pm

sorry for typos...using i pad.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:42 am

NCHawk wrote:
i think rudock will do a good job of getting the the team into the right play play at the line of scrimmage. He is pretty bright. Some times he was pretty effective. Personally, i dont thin he had the warrior, fearless leader intangibles that some QBs have. My biggest beef with him is that he often threw the ball late, with a slow release.And his arm strength is average to below.

Iowa fan screamed that his backup was simply more gifted, and thet wanted to se him play instead.

Jake was also prone to check down too quicky. He did not let the receiver make a play on the ball. So he played it safe. Ferentz liks that.

Thanks for the insight 'hawk! Very Happy

Who do you think should win the job this year? Morris or Rudock?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:27 am

If last night is any indication it will be Ruddock. His experience and safe play is exactly what Jim is looking for. Regardless I believe we have qb depth now and that is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:59 am

Thanks hawk, I value your analysis.
Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:58 pm

I'm not back peddling here, but Jake sometimes threw the ball really well. You could watch last years' wisconsin highlights to see that. And he may have matured a lot.

His soph year he was notoriously slow getting the ball out. Then last year he, in my opinion, over compensated and sought to find the receiver too quickly. One look at dump it off short. He may find his rhythm this year - it makes sense that he would improve. So you might well have a fine QB on your hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!   Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Agree with stJoe on NOSROC---now, I'm trying to get ANDY back!
Page 1 of 1