Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

M leading 21-14, trickaration play that failed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

M leading 21-14, trickaration play that failed Empty
PostSubject: M leading 21-14, trickaration play that failed   M leading 21-14, trickaration play that failed EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:16 am

I know its just 1 play in a long game, but with M up 21-14 in 2nd qtr, they tried the trickaration play, DG threw to Gallon who threw back to DG. There 8 or 9 M players and absolutely no buckeyes in sight. DG would have scored, M up 28-14. Only 2nd qtr., does OSU change game plan, does urban panic? Of course we'll never know, but I think it could have made a huge difference.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

M leading 21-14, trickaration play that failed Empty
PostSubject: Re: M leading 21-14, trickaration play that failed   M leading 21-14, trickaration play that failed EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:34 am

Well a TD would have been big because it would have given us a 2 TD lead in a game we lost by 1, but OSU averaged 8 yards a run- that is staggering, I don't think they would have panicked and started throwing it all over.

'shoes
Back to top Go down

M leading 21-14, trickaration play that failed
Page 1 of 1