Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic.... Empty
PostSubject: At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic....   At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic.... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:08 pm

because we'll be here:

At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic.... Pasade10

So, they're expecting Canadiens to fill The Big House on Jan. 1 next year.

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/the-nhl-is-coming-to-ann-arbor-and-doesnt-care-if-ann-arbor-comes-to-the-nhl/

(By the way...if we do play on Jan 1, and you for whatever reason go watch the Winter Classic instead of watching our bowl game, I will find you and boot your from the forum Twisted Evil)

booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic....   At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic.... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:59 pm

2006, M playing MSU, Tigers where hosting the Yankees in the playoffs the same day. All ready had tickets for M, friend called thurs before, asked if I wanted to go to Tigers games with him. Said thanks, but no thanks. He thought I was crazy. I'll take FB, especially M FB over any other sport.

I do like hockey, love going to Yost arena, like watching Red Wings, but if M FB is in pasadena or another new years day game, I'll be watching M.

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic....   At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic.... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Admin wrote:
because we'll be here:

At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic.... Pasade10

So, they're expecting Canadiens to fill The Big House on Jan. 1 next year.

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/the-nhl-is-coming-to-ann-arbor-and-doesnt-care-if-ann-arbor-comes-to-the-nhl/

(By the way...if we do play on Jan 1, and you for whatever reason go watch the Winter Classic instead of watching our bowl game, I will find you and boot your from the forum Twisted Evil)

***Shakes head***

Of course students, in mass, won't be at the Winter Classic. School is out over January 1. And it was always thought to schedule the Wings vs. Toronto for attendence reasons, same as it was having Michigan play sparty. Hockey isn't football, you need two fan-bases to fill a football stadium (even lil'sparty stadium).

And finally, The Winter Classic starts at 1pm, the Rose Bowl at 5:30pm. Why can't we do both? Unless you are counting on Michigan making the Outback, Gator, or other New Years Day Bowl. However, from the picture in your message I guess you are thinking Rose...

Rolling Eyes

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic....   At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic.... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Fair enough, after mentioning the times of the game lol.

And yes, I'm 'expecting' Rose.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic....   At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic.... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Admin wrote:
Fair enough, after mentioning the times of the game lol.

And yes, I'm 'expecting' Rose.

Barking before you're bit!study

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
shockjoc

PostSubject: Re: At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic....   At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic.... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:43 pm

I am planning on going to the Big House for the Winter Classic. I was at Wrigley Field for the Wings - Hawks game a couple of years ago and it was an amazing event.
Will also try to go to CoPa for the GLI.

Go Blue beat Moo Yoo tonight!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic....   At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic.... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:24 pm

I will be buying tix to the Winter Classic. UM will be playing a week later anyway.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic....   At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic.... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:09 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I will be buying tix to the Winter Classic. UM will be playing a week later anyway.

shockjoc wrote:
I am planning on going to the Big House for the Winter Classic. I was at Wrigley Field for the Wings - Hawks game a couple of years ago and it was an amazing event.
Will also try to go to CoPa for the GLI.

Go Blue beat Moo Yoo tonight!

I like both of your attitudes! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic....   At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic.... Empty

Back to top Go down

At least the NHL knows Michigan fans won't be at the Winter Classic....
Page 1 of 1