Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan Combine Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Michigan Combine Update Empty
PostSubject: Michigan Combine Update   Michigan Combine Update EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:31 am

Looks like Koger just missed getting an invite. I am not sure about RVB approach. You would think he would want as much exposure as possible.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/colleges/michigan/post?id=2483&_slug_=koger-watson-to-participate-in-regional-nfl-combine&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fblog%2fcolleges%2fmichigan%2fpost%3fid%3d2483%26_slug_%3dkoger-watson-to-participate-in-regional-nfl-combine
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Combine Update   Michigan Combine Update EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 am

I assume RVB's leg injury from the bowl must not be up to 100% and he doesn't want to risk a poor showing. That's the only thing that really makes sense.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Combine Update   Michigan Combine Update EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:26 pm

I always thought Koger was a damn good tight end.

He kinda got lost after RR got here.

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Combine Update   Michigan Combine Update EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Koger will be missed BIG time...I am somewhat concerned about TE...I am even moreso concerned about replacing Hemingway...
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Combine Update   Michigan Combine Update EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:31 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
I always thought Koger was a damn good tight end.

He kinda got lost after RR got here.

Agree Joe. I remember him making a great catch against Wisky a couple years ago (our big comeback game) that showed he has great hands. I thought this past season he was going to breakout with Hoke and the pro style offense.

Here's another great Koger catch:

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Combine Update   Michigan Combine Update EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Yeah, I was really excited about him as a freshman and he disappeared. I'm not sure it was his fault.

I felt that way about Black before his Sophomore season and he did not impress this year. I hope he turns it around this year. I'm still high on him. And now on Clark too.

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Combine Update   Michigan Combine Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan Combine Update
Page 1 of 1