Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan.... Empty
PostSubject: Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan....   Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan.... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Pulled direct from his page....

Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan.... 10316910

Tonight I had a chance to catch up with 2013 CB Chris Hawkins (6', 170 lbs) out of Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Chris is a four-star according to 247 Sports and is ranked 214th in their most recent rankings. He has an excellent offer list that includes Michigan, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Cal, Stanford, Florida, Boise State, Washington and Nebraska. Chris's interest in Michigan is pretty high, and we discussed the following:

Chris has been hearing from the Michigan coaching staff weekly.

Michigan is one of his top four schools with Stanford, Notre Dame and Florida being thrown in there somewhere.

Michigan's tradition on and off the field is important to Chris, as is the amount of good players Michigan has put into the NFL.

Other factors Chris is considering are academics, the workout facilities and the depth chart. He'd really like to play early.

Him and his dad plan on trying to make it to Ann Arbor for an unofficial visit this summer.

His plan right now is to commit on Signing Day or at least after he's taken all of his official visits.

Juicy J is Chris's music of choice to get him hyped up.

Michigan has put themselves in good position with a lot of defensive backs in this class. Kendall Fuller, Tim Harris, Su'a Cravens and Chris are among the possibilities to join Jourdan Lewis in shutting down the opposition's receivers. I'll be in touch with Chris as his recruitment develops so as always keep an eye out on updates. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan....   Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan.... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Maybe it's just me but isn't he kinda small for a corner? He's only a Junior in High School but with all of the good recruits that we have been getting lately I'm allowed to be nit-picky...
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan....   Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan.... EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 am

Not really Bo. 6' is a decent size CB.

I am looking at the current roster right now. We have 2 CBs or DBs that are 6' even. Every other one is less than 6'.

Avery 5 11
Floyd 6
Anderson 5 11
Countess 5 10
Carter 511
Hollowell 5 9
Wollfolk 6
Talbott 5 11
Backey 5 10

So I guess 6' is fine.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan....   Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan.... EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:17 am

Yeah CBs these days just aren't tall kids....those guys are moved to WR at an early age.

If he's a full 170, that's not too bad either for a junior. Let's assume he's 165. Bulks up another 5-10 before he gets to Michigan. Give him a year to mature and train under a CFB weight-lifting regime....he'll be just fine.

As long as he knows how to play, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan....   Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan.... EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:17 am

*and has speed
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan....   Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan.... EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:14 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:
Not really Bo. 6' is a decent size CB.

I am looking at the current roster right now. We have 2 CBs or DBs that are 6' even. Every other one is less than 6'.

So I guess 6' is fine.

OK, I bow to your superior knowledge on the subject. I guess that I should have researched it before I posted?

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan....   Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tremendous update on a 4* CB who's high on Michigan....
Page 1 of 1