Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning dudes!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good morning dudes!!  Empty
PostSubject: Good morning dudes!!    Good morning dudes!!  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:14 pm

And dudettes, for the lone female member, who happens to be my girlfriend lol.

Want to apologize for being MIA recently. First I was down in Indy for the SB, and last week my business took off to a new level, and needless to say, it's been busy.

I've been keeping up with posts, but haven't posted much myself.

Sounds like we had a great weekend with the kids we had in. Love hearing LTT declare us the outright favorite. I think that WR from Columbus pretty much said the same thing.

Spring Game was announced. I don't get too hyped for that, but it does make me feel like the season is closer.

I had a dream last night about the team (provoked by the fact I fell asleep watching the Ohio game...Go Blue!!!!!) about our road 'woes'. We made significant progress in our performance on the road last season, and we will need to see more improvement this year (that damn schedule....).

While we certainly are the underdog, have you guys sat back and thought what a win in the opener vs Bama could do for this team? If we get through them and ND, we will be in position for a magical run. Still gotta go to Lincoln and the Shoe hole to face tough teams, but I think a couple wins vs Bama and ND will give our boys all the confidence in the world in regards to playing in those venues. Then, it will simply become execution.

I'm going in a 100 different directions, I know.

WE NEED a STUD RB in this next class. 'Nuff said on that matter.

Reading about the spring game has me so pumped up for this season. I may just have to truck on up to AA in April to get a mini Maize n Blue fix!

Hope everyone has a great day. Go make it happen!

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good morning dudes!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning dudes!!    Good morning dudes!!  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Ok, sorry for the spelling and grammar errors there, I hate posting on my iPhone. It can't keep up.

Good morning dudes!!
Page 1 of 1