Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Morning Michigan Fans!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Good Morning Michigan Fans!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning Michigan Fans!!!!!   Good Morning Michigan Fans!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:42 am

It's going to try to be a nice day today!

The weather lady this morning said we haven't seen 50 degrees since November 21.

Don't know about you guys but I'm damn ready. (Shuddup eggo! lol)

I'm starting, just starting mind you, to get pissed about the lack of praise this team has received. Swear to God they WANT to talk about MSU. They WANT to talk about Wisconsin. They WANT to talk about anyone but MICHIGAN.

Maybe I'm bias???? lol

Already planning the end of the week and the weekend to watch our games. It's been a while since I REALLY thought we'd win the thing. Was thinking about going to the Breslin to watch the MHSAA Boy's BB Finals Sayerday but now I'm guessing we'll be playing at about 1:40. We still might go watch the early session and then come home for the game????

I hope y'all have a great day today!!!!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!

fishgoblue22

Good Morning Michigan Fans!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Michigan Fans!!!!!   Good Morning Michigan Fans!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:56 am

Saturday night watching the BTN Tim Doyle said "I think Michigan peaked too early, they will not be ready for a long March run". WTF? Peaked too early? Did he even watch this season?
Back to top Go down

Good Morning Michigan Fans!!!!!
Page 1 of 1