Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:20 am

Great Weekend folks. No surprises for the Michigan Team. Minor surprises in the tournament.

I'm feeling better and better about this team getting to the Final Four. As the week goes on I'm certain the thoughts, information and emotions will fluctuate wildly.

My very first thought is that Tennessee will do something similar to what Texas did only immediately. I called it "Hockey" to my buddy. They toss the ball up to the rim and everyone crashes the rim for the rebound. It's like dumping the puck in and racing to get it. (In some instances it appears checking is involved too! lol)

We'll beat Tennessee. It may be ugly. Then I think we'll play Kentucky. They are playing really well. They lost to Florida by 1 or 2 in the SEC final. So they lost to the consensus #1 team in the country by 1 point 1 week ago. They're gonna be tough. But I think we beat them. Reasons? I feel we have a higher BB IQ as a team. I think we have the ability to adjust better. I also think they'll be tired after beating Louisville. They only have 2 day turnaround (1 for practice purposes) and JB's offense is way too complex for a team to prepare for in 1 practice.

It's ain't gonna be easy but I'm liking our chances.

I ope al you great MICHIGAN fans have a fabulous day today!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:36 am

I don't see Kentucky beating Louisville. Louisville is just a much better TEAM. Patino will out coach Calipari.

I see UM beating Tenn by 10. If 3s are falling. Should be a fun weekend here in Indy. Go Blue.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:42 am

I also want to add to what fish said......this is a revenge match for Louisville and it's a major rival. I expect Louisville to play one of their best games & I will be surprised if Kentucky wins that game.

Good Morning and GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
rasputin

rasputin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Michigan beats Tenn by 8. Louisville beats Kentucky by 5. Louisville and the refs team up to beat Michigan in the elite eight.

And Michigan ruled the West.”
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:30 pm

rasputin wrote:
Michigan beats Tenn by 8. Louisville beats Kentucky by 5. Louisville and the refs team up to beat Michigan in the elite eight.

as long as it's the refs that beat us and not ourselves. I can live with that because I can at least argue the loss to opposing fans.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Whoever wins that game, if it's close, could be spent when taking the floor on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:49 pm

dwoody wrote:
Whoever wins that game, if it's close, could be spent when taking the floor on Sunday.

My thoughts exactly. Then they have to get ready for a John Beilein offense.

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!
Page 1 of 1