Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?

Go down 
+2
Go_Blue
Admin
6 posters

a) Kyle Bosch
Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_lcap6%Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
b) Chris Fox
Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_lcap6%Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
c) Logan Tuley-Tillman
Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_lcap28%Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
d) Taco Charlton
Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_lcap22%Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
e) Wyatt Shallman
 6% [ 1 ]
f) Jake Butt
Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_lcap17%Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
g) Jourdan Lewis
Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_lcap17%Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
h) David Dawson
Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_lcap0%Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Empty
PostSubject: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:59 pm

(in order of ranking per 247sports)

I left off the first 3 commits of the class. Mainly because I think everyone would pick Shane as their overall #1 of the class.

Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Taco!!! I love his spirit and attitude. However, I almost had to go with Bosch. I really liked his commitment and what he had to say about UM and the coaching staff.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:06 pm

LTT, he has the size to become something special and make an immediate impact.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:09 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:

That's exactly why I just submitted him as my choice. at 6-7 300, he could be an absolute manimal who shuts down the outside rush on Shane's backside for years to come.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Admin wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:

That's exactly why I just submitted him as my choice. at 6-7 300, he could be an absolute manimal who shuts down the outside rush on Shane's backside for years to come.

Jake Long II?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:24 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Admin wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:

Jake Long II?

Hate to project greatness to that degree, but the kid certainly has the build to be. His work ethic and overall ability at the next level is still to be determined....but I like our chances to mold him into something really good.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Admin wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Admin wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:

Jake Long II?

Hate to project greatness to that degree, but the kid certainly has the build to be. His work ethic and overall ability at the next level is still to be determined....but I like our chances to mold him into something really good.

It's a possibility, that's all I'm sayin'...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:51 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:

It's a possibility, that's all I'm sayin'...

agreed.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:26 am

Looks like I started a trend here, look at LLT...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:28 am

I voted for Chris Fox, something tells me that kid is going to just be a monster!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:30 am

CharlotteGuy wrote:
I voted for Chris Fox, something tells me that kid is going to just be a monster!!

I like that vote. Bosch was up there for me. And for some reason I'm really pumped about Lewis. The kid's athleticism looks awesomeeeeeeee.

Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:15 am

Jourdan Lewis was my pick as we need CBs. Ace Anbender from MGoBlog said he was the best player on the field in the HS playoff game that he attended, and the game included Shane Morris and Terry Richardson.

Granted, Shane didn't have his best game and the opposition may have been avoiding T-Rich, but that's still high praise in my book.

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:42 pm

I agree with Jourdan Lewis, but not because the need for CB's. There were several games last year, where you could easily say that he was the best player on the field. Of course it was easy to be overshadowed by the others, as far as recognition, but if you saw actual CT games last year, he stood out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?    Who's your favorite '13 commit from this weekend?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1