Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bacon on sportscenter

Go down 
+5
jjabilene
BOLEACH7
gm_goblue1205
sandyeggo_blue
umichfaninpa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

Bacon on sportscenter Empty
PostSubject: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:27 pm

Just said Brandon and hoke will both be gone by seasons end.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:31 pm

In Bacon we Trust
Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:34 pm

when was this if by me asking
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:36 pm

being Canadian I love Bacon
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Bacon really doesn't like Brandon though.
Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:41 pm

man we mite get a new coach in december then
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:42 pm

jjabilene wrote:

That's because Brandon took his access pass away.

I know everyone here loves John Bacon but something about him rubs me the wrong way. It's like he thinks his shit don't stink. I dunno.......
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:46 pm

who does like Brandon
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:17 pm

He was interviewed this afternoon, saw it around 4:15.
Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:30 pm

thats when the college football live comes on
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Bacon on OutSide The Lines just said this regarding Brandon's business like approach as AD

...As Bob Ufer said years ago, the legendary announcer, he said that "Michigan football is a religion and Saturday is the holy day of obligation." What Brandon does no get is that his fans are not customers, he's not running a business, he's not running a brand, this is a religion. It needs sound business practices when you lose that you lose the faithful and they're losing them by the thousands...

amen
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:00 pm

OutSide the lines had Drew Sharp on there with John Bacon.

Drew said he feels that an embarrassing loss at Rutgers and Brady would be fired mid season

Bacon says his guess is that most likely, no matter what, Michigan would wait until the end of the season to make any move.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:43 pm

joe wrote:
jjabilene wrote:

That's because Brandon took his access pass away.

I know everyone here loves John Bacon but something about him rubs me the wrong way. It's like he thinks his shit don't stink. I dunno.......

I'm with you on this Joe. He has written some good books, but he comes across as if he is better than everyone because he wrote the Bo book.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:45 pm

I personally don't get that vibe at all from Bacon.

He's very interactive with people on Twitter (I've exchanged several tweets with him in the past). All of his students at UM seem to adore him. I've seen nothing but high praise for him from anyone else in the media.

I think he knows that he's fortunate to be in the position he's in. He truly understands the magical effect that Michigan Football has on people's lives, and he has one of the very few keys to the kingdom that is, in any other circumstance, reserved only for those that are in the family.

But, I could be completely off base....
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:11 am

Admin wrote:
I personally don't get that vibe at all from Bacon.

He's very interactive with people on Twitter (I've exchanged several tweets with him in the past). All of his students at UM seem to adore him. I've seen nothing but high praise for him from anyone else in the media.

I think he knows that he's fortunate to be in the position he's in. He truly understands the magical effect that Michigan Football has on people's lives, and he has one of the very few keys to the kingdom that is, in any other circumstance, reserved only for those that are in the family.

But, I could be completely off base....

Good guy and loves the University and the traditions. Straight shooter, I don't always agree with him but he is sincere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bacon on sportscenter   Bacon on sportscenter Empty

Back to top Go down

Bacon on sportscenter
Page 1 of 1