Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bacon today on JH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Bacon today on JH Empty
PostSubject: Bacon today on JH   Bacon today on JH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 9:40 am

Nice piece. My feelings, exactly.

http://michiganradio.org/post/michigan-fans-need-be-more-patient-jim-harbaugh

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Bacon today on JH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon today on JH   Bacon today on JH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Mine too. JB is almost always on point- just like you dwoody!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Bacon today on JH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon today on JH   Bacon today on JH EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 5:20 pm

Wise man . Going in this year there were reasonable expectations of up to four losses in a transitional year . Florida win was a pleasant result though the signs were there of inconsistency in the OL and the uncertainty with Speight .... Cincy and Air Force games were tough to watch at times , especially in person for the Air Force game ... me thinks even with the blowout against PSU it is the sparty loss that got the natives restless... that was expected to be another beat down of little bro ... listen anybody thinking that Harbaugh should go or is on the hot seat are idiots... go rewatch highlights of the RR and Hoke eras .... my only concern with JH is the apparent dysfunction in the offensive coaching plans ... that has to be addressed after this season, it ain’t working and another year can’t be tolerated... GO BLUE !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bacon today on JH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon today on JH   Bacon today on JH Empty

Back to top Go down

Bacon today on JH
Page 1 of 1