Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming and Going

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Coming and Going Empty
PostSubject: Coming and Going   Coming and Going EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 12:48 pm

We have picked up a pretty good OLineman from ASU. La Darius Henderson looks like another plug and play dude. Great get!

We're after an edge from Coastal carolina, Josaiah Stewart. Think I'll call him Joe! lol

Also a corner who I can't remember that has Michigan and ohio as his 2 choices so he must be pretty good.

The portal is the new old recruiting.

So there are 2 different portions of the transfer portal. One is Grad Transfers one is undergrad players.

Usually Michigan admitting will approve a grad transfer almost without even looking.

Undergrad transfers are entirely different. We have a problem because admitting will only accept some of the credits the players have earned at other schools. Now, I am not saying ALL transfers have that problem but unless the player is coming from a top school they will have issues.

If you were a transfer would you go to a school that accepts all the credit hours you have earned or do you come to Michigan and have to re-take classes to codify admitting?

A lot of people don't understand the 2 different types of transfer portals.

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Coming and Going
Page 1 of 1