Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are we gonna talk about today dudes?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

What are we gonna talk about today dudes?  Empty
PostSubject: What are we gonna talk about today dudes?    What are we gonna talk about today dudes?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:59 am

The forum was buzzing leading up to Signing Day. Obviously news/stories are few and far between these days.

But dammit I'm working from home today and wanted to spend some solid time talking Michigan football lol.

So, any suggestions?

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: What are we gonna talk about today dudes?    What are we gonna talk about today dudes?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Who will be the next commit?

Who will be the highest rated recruit? (Lets say leave Shane out of it and go from there.)

Will we get someone higher than Shane's 16?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are we gonna talk about today dudes?    What are we gonna talk about today dudes?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:51 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:

Who will be the highest rated recruit? (Lets say leave Shane out of it and go from there.)

Next commit........ahhhhh.......I have no idea. I hope it's from Isaac or Treadwell, but they're both big time and I see them dragging it out.

Hell, we may not see another commit for 5 months!

I don't think we'll get anyone higher than Shane, but I'm gonna go look into that right now and come back with a better answer.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: What are we gonna talk about today dudes?    What are we gonna talk about today dudes?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:29 pm

How about this Harbaugh deal.

what is the meaning behind "Hell no!"

does that mean he doesn't support the UM basketball team? or does that mean he just doesn't care enough about basketball in general and wants to get back to his NFL team a.s.a.p.?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/jim-harbaugh-moonlights-indiana-newest-team-manager-034301303.html

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: What are we gonna talk about today dudes?    What are we gonna talk about today dudes?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:37 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
How about this Harbaugh deal.

what is the meaning behind "Hell no!"

does that mean he doesn't support the UM basketball team? or does that mean he just doesn't care enough about basketball in general and wants to get back to his NFL team a.s.a.p.?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/jim-harbaugh-moonlights-indiana-newest-team-manager-034301303.html

That is pretty cool. Nice job Jim, earning your keep and not just expecting your brother-in-law to just give you something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: What are we gonna talk about today dudes?    What are we gonna talk about today dudes?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Personally, Sandy, I think the whole thing was just in good fun---particularly in light of their in-law-hood.

But I must say...that pic carrying the chairs is NOT a very complimentary depiction of the man I'm glad is NOT our head coach! (Though confessing to feeling differently this time last year. Cripes, what a difference a year makes!)

To clarify, as if it's needed, "glad" in a positive sense...with whom we HAVE.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: What are we gonna talk about today dudes?    What are we gonna talk about today dudes?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:52 pm

MichMike

I think it's all just a story meant in good as well. I just like to stir the pot every now and then. ha ha

I too am GLAD he's not our coach (in a positive way), meaning I'm more than happy with Hoke at his point. You are correct... what a difference a year makes.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are we gonna talk about today dudes?    What are we gonna talk about today dudes?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:28 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:

OK, took a deeper look...

We have offered:

(From Rivals)

#3 Laremy Tunsil (OL)
#4 Kendall Fuller (DB who is visiting for the Spring Game according to an earlier post by someone else)
#5 Su'a Cravens (DB)
#10 Vernon Hargreaves III (DB)
#14 Joey Bosa (DE)
#15 EJ Levenberry Jr. (LB - I posted an thread earlier with a great article about this kid, who says were in the lead for him)
___
Shane is #16

I don't think we have shot with Tunsil. Hargreaves III or Bosa. Cravens is a very slim possibility (and he's a monster, check out his tape if you haven't seen it yet). Maybe we have a shot at Fuller? I like the vibes Levenberry is sending.

I'll go conservative and say MAAAAYBE we land one kid ranked ahead of Shane. I would guess EJ. I think Fuller will stay in the southeast.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: What are we gonna talk about today dudes?    What are we gonna talk about today dudes?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:42 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
Cravens is a very slim possibility (and he's a monster, check out his tape if you haven't seen it yet).

I'm going to try to go and see Su'a play a game. I'll be sure to wear my Michigan gear and wave my block M flag but I will be doubly sure not to say a word to the kid and not violate NCAA recruiting rules ha ha!!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are we gonna talk about today dudes?    What are we gonna talk about today dudes?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:03 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
THEstjoemfan wrote:
Cravens is a very slim possibility (and he's a monster, check out his tape if you haven't seen it yet).

I'm going to try to go and see Su'a play a game. I'll be sure to wear my Michigan gear and wave my block M flag but I will be doubly sure not to say a word to the kid and not violate NCAA recruiting rules ha ha!!

Love it!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are we gonna talk about today dudes?    What are we gonna talk about today dudes?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What are we gonna talk about today dudes?
Page 1 of 1