Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An absolute dream job for most here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

An absolute dream job for most here! Empty
PostSubject: An absolute dream job for most here!   An absolute dream job for most here! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:41 am

http://umjobs.org/job_detail/105611/offensive_football_analyst

Offensive Football Analyst

How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.

Job Summary
Assist with management of the service and support functions of the Football program.

Responsibilities*
General Duties include the following:
1) Maintain and update football computer database. Attach opponent data to video to allow assistant coaches to efficiently view opponent video.
2) Type and print documents created by Assistant Coaches.
3) Assist with class checking of current student-athletes.
4) Assist academic support staff with organizing and monitoring study table.
5) Copying and distributing weekly opponent scouting reports.
6) Creating, copying, and distributing team playbook.
7) Monitor team curfew during preseason training camp.
Cool Lifestyle monitoring of student-athletes. Monitor off-campus student-athlete housing.
9) Assists with administrative oversight of graduate assistants and football analysts.
10) Administrative duties as assigned by the Associate Athletic Director for Football and Director of Director of Football Operations.

Recruiting:
1) Assist recruiting coaches with campus tours during official visits.
2) Transport prospects to and from the airport during official visits.
3) Transport prospects to and from academic meetings during official visits.
4) Provide tours of Schembechler Hall for prospects on unofficial visits.
5) Assist recruiting coaches with athletic campus tours during official visits.

Game Day:
1) Chart and record play calls and opponent play calls.
2) Provide assistant coaches with statistical data compiled during the game.

Summer Camps & Coaches Clinics:
1) Provide administrative support to the position coaches for summer camp.
2) Assist in organization of position skill instruction.
3) Provides on-field oversight for the men's football experience.
4) Other administrative duties assigned by coaching staff.

Required Qualifications*
Must possess a Bachelor's degree.
Must possess prior experience assisting with the management of the service and support functions of a Division I football program.
Must possess prior Football Analyst experience at a Division I football program.

Additional Information
Salary commensurate with experience.

The University of Michigan Athletic Department is proud and honored to be recognized as a 2014, 2013, and 2012 Metro Detroit 101 Best & Brightest Place to Work and a 2014, 2013, 2012 Detroit Free Press Top WorkPlace. Michigan Athletics was also named one of the 2014 & 2013 National Best and Brightest Places To Work For.

Background Screening
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.

Application Deadline
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.

U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: An absolute dream job for most here!   An absolute dream job for most here! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:48 am

Looks like they need more than one person for this,

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: An absolute dream job for most here!   An absolute dream job for most here! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:05 pm

"Must possess prior experience assisting with the management of the service and support functions of a Division I football program.
Must possess prior Football Analyst experience at a Division I football program."

crap, im not qualified.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: An absolute dream job for most here!   An absolute dream job for most here! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:32 pm

mgoblue93 wrote:
"Must possess prior experience assisting with the management of the service and support functions of a Division I football program.
Must possess prior Football Analyst experience at a Division I football program."

crap, im not qualified.

define "assisting management of the service and support functions of a DI football program"

Does yelling from the stands "<plug in any coach name from the last 10 years> get your head out of your ass" qualify?

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: An absolute dream job for most here!   An absolute dream job for most here! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:43 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
define "assisting management of the service and support functions of a DI football program"

Does  yelling from the stands "<plug in any coach name from the last 10 years> get your head out of your ass" qualify?

Here it does, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An absolute dream job for most here!   An absolute dream job for most here! Empty

Back to top Go down

An absolute dream job for most here!
Page 1 of 1