Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My dream last night...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

My dream last night... Empty
PostSubject: My dream last night...   My dream last night... EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:24 am

For whatever reason, I had a dream last night about the 2012 Michigan/Moo U game. So I figured I'd share.

The game was tied, 10-10, with about 4 minutes remaining, Moo U had the ball.

They drove, bit by bit, and worked themselves into FG range. We finally made a stop on 3rd down, and forced a FG attempt. Unfortunately, the converted, and there was 1:41 remaining on clock (my memory of this dream is quite vivid, down to the seconds on the clock).

I was pissed. I knew we still had enough time, but things had just gotten scary.

But, on the kickoff, some goofy things happened, including a fumble by us (which we scooped back up), and we returned the ball all the way down inside their 30-yard line (it was a heart-stopping, crazy play).

Like them, we drove bit by bit, this time being cognizant of the clock. There were less than 20 seconds left in the 4th quarter, and we were at the 10 yard line. (we were driving from left to right on the TV broadcast).

DR took the snap, faked a pass to the right (similar to the route Roundtree ran for the game-winner last season against ND), and took off left.

He had a wide-open, clear lane up the far sideline, and he darted into the endzone. 16-13 with 10 seconds left. We converted the extra point, kicked off, and shut them down on their kick return as they tried to lateral all over the field.

Game over. Streak over.

Hail to the Victors.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: My dream last night...   My dream last night... EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:49 am

A tear just came to my eye! <sniff sniff>

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My dream last night...   My dream last night... EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Gee, 1:41 left. I wonder where that came from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsHbCfgPA1c

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: My dream last night...   My dream last night... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Nice dream, a win is a win, but I want a HUGE, overwhelming blow-out to get those pieces of trash to STFU for awhile.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: My dream last night...   My dream last night... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Game over. Streak over.

My GOD. No matter how many times I see those words, I'm still floored. A losing streak to MSU? When it took them 44 years just to beat us in back to back seasons, now they have beaten us 4 straight? I realize RichRod was responsible for 3 of those losses but it still feels like the world is upside down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My dream last night...   My dream last night... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:53 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Gee, 1:41 left. I wonder where that came from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsHbCfgPA1c

Oh wow.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My dream last night...   My dream last night... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:56 pm

And then there is the 10-10 tie. Game of the century, Notre Dame against sparty? Dreams areall tied together son.....

Yea, I can psychoanalyze you. I'm qualified, this is what I do remember?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dream last night...   My dream last night... Empty

Back to top Go down

My dream last night...
Page 1 of 1