Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

U gotta be shitting me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

U gotta be shitting me Empty
PostSubject: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:04 am

How in the hell does this keep happening. jocolor had to totally mess this up to let them tie. Foul for crying out loud, don't let the 3 happen

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:17 am

Thats just fucking dumb . crazy fuckin dumb, Michigan had this game won not 1 but 2 times and still.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:24 am

greatest coach my butt, stubbornness lost this game foul with 3 pt lead and 5 sec to go. talk to now hail how this game taste. lol!

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:01 am

Like death and taxes ...... we can count on this from Prince the poster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:14 am

Yea shoes it was a rough one last night. See a team with no inside game lose to a team with sub par talent, but I'm glad you guys like it because its going to be more of the same all next year. This team is going to be middle of the pack for a while now , sort of like they were in the 90's. Mid to fare , make a couple of NIT appearances' now and then, but hey you all seem to be happy about that. Me I'm kinda getting old and don't have allot of time to wait until John tinkers and gets all the piece together again or until that prize recruit that nobody seen (BURKE) falls back into his lap.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:19 am

I get that you are a fan and highly irrational. I just wish you weren't a fan of Michigan. The negativity is tiresome- and I'll give you the last word because I know you will take it anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:37 am

wshoes wrote:
I get that you are a fan and highly irrational. I just wish you weren't a fan of Michigan. The negativity is tiresome- and I'll give you the last word because I know you will take it anyway.

Yea shoe is that because I have nothing to be negative about. Tell me shoes the team is 7-10 in the conference, 14-15 total , loss to NJIT, almost lost to Detroit, Loss to EMU. will not play in the NCAA, will not make the NIT. Shoes this is a top notch school with allot of perks and benefits, it should be in the top 30 teams every single year, ask Tommy Ameriker, ask Brady Hoke,(which this team reminded me of this year) what happens when you play sub par, look at this team in the same light as the football team id people did that they all would be screaming, How come basketball gets a pass. jocolor jocolor

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:43 am

wshoes wrote:
Like death and taxes ...... we can count on this from Prince the poster.

Think it would have been better if you would have put it as the artist of posters.! bounce jocolor

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Yes they shod have fouled. Terrible decision.

That said there is no reason to think this team is stuck in the middle of the pack for years to come. This team will be intact next year minus Caris. Five of Michigan's last 10 games have been decided by six points or fewer or in OT. What makes you think this team won't improve even a little bit and win those close games next year? Why do you doubt Beilein? Are you just disregarding 2 deep tourney runs for one bad coaching decision?

I have to agree with the others. You're irrational.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:12 pm

Blue . let me explain it to you. They will be playing allot of the same guys. They still have no inside game, and are troubled by big guys inside. Irvin will be their go to guy, he is somewhat inconsistent shooter. That said the nucleus is pretty much in tack and they have not proved anything yet. The other schools are getting better. I see MSU will be better next year. O$U, Maryland ,Purdue Wisconsin will be down a little I think Minnesota will be better. I think this year schedule was pretty easy, Only played Wiscky and Maryland once. So tougher schedule followed by improved team equal same or lower season.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:25 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Blue . let me explain it to you. They will be playing allot of the same guys. They still have no inside game, and are troubled by big guys inside. Irvin will be their go to guy, he is somewhat inconsistent shooter. That said the nucleus is pretty much in tack and they have not proved anything yet. The other schools are getting better. I see MSU will be better next year. O$U, Maryland ,Purdue Wisconsin will be down a little I think Minnesota will be better. I think this year schedule was pretty easy, Only played Wiscky and Maryland once. So tougher schedule followed by improved team equal same or lower season.

You lose all credibility when you try to say this year's schedule is harder than next year's schedule will be.

Michigan has had the #7 toughest strength of schedule in the entire country this season. Next year, Michigan only has to play Michigan St., Ohio St., and Wisconsin once. Michigan always has 9 conference home games, 8 conference road games, and 1 neutral game.

How in the world do you see this team being equal next year? You do realize that simply having Derrick Walton and/or Caris LeVert back will make this team better, right? You do realize that there is usually a noticeable difference between true freshmen and sophomores, right? Between MAAR, Dawkins, Chatman, and Doyle, it's not crazy to think one will take a Darius Morris / Trey Burke / Nik Stauskas / Caris LeVert like jump from 1st to 2nd year. I know this doesn't fit your troll agenda, but try using logic for once.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:51 am

Season 9, episode 6, hail...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:06 am

Oh hail I know I'm not worthy to post with a GOD of Knowledge like you. Not knowing what the non conference schedule might be next year. The BG schedule will be as tough or tougher, Remember what Iowa did to us we got them twice next year. Maryland yelp twice next year all they did was retool, Purdue is going to be better next year ,yep twice next year, MSU is going to be better next year. While we stay pretty much the same. If LaVert come back he wil be the same as he was. Walton while be a solid point guard is not a savior. The only way this team get better is Doyle and Roninson work like Stauskas and Lavert did over the summer and get better, Wilson may help in the post.

Look while I agree this team works extremely hard, it lacks talent I could go into depth ,but this is not a story its about comments, Doyle is slow and has terrible ups, and technique, Donnal is just a shooter and cannot create. Irvin after 2 years has not improved enough. Dawkins and MAAR have had good year, but still not better than the person they are backing up. I see another team that works hard next year , but the BG leader are all better, and some of the other teams like NW and PSU getting better will keep Michigan a middle of the conference team.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:43 pm

So everyone on other teams will get better, but no one for Michigan will. Got it.

I mean, it's not like Beilein has a track record of developing players or anything.

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:45 pm

See Hail you never get the point, other schools will be getting better with recruiting,in the up coming year. Some teams are already better. Look and see what MSU, Iowa and PSU are bringing in some pretty decent players. Michigan is bring no one nobody. they are going to be pretty much who they are. Try as I might I can't see enough progress to jump them into the elite of the B1G. I still see them a middle pack team. I est. they will be 8-10 team again next year.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:56 pm

It's not enough that we have to be totally negative and pessimistic about this season? Now we have to start getting about NEXT season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:43 pm

shoes , fact are facts, You gotta take your maze and blue glasses of and check out the real world, If you can't handle the truth, maybe you need to keep off the forum.. pig bounce affraid

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:14 pm

I give up- not the forum but conversing with you.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:55 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
See Hail you never get the point, other schools will be getting better with recruiting,in the up coming year. Some teams are already better. Look and see what MSU, Iowa and PSU are bringing in some pretty decent players. Michigan is bring no one nobody. they are going to be pretty much who they are. Try as I might I can't see enough progress to jump them into the elite of the B1G. I still see them a middle pack team. I est. they will be 8-10 team again next year.

At minimum, Michigan will add these players to the current active roster:

Derrick Walton Jr.
D.J. Wilson
Duncan Robinson

So no, the team won't be who they are right now. Even if none of the 5 freshmen develop (stupid to think that), Michigan is still adding players. You literally just said that Abdur-Rahkman isn't as good as Walton, but Michigan won't benefit from getting Walton back next season? lol....idiot.

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:00 pm

okay Idiot if that how you want to start. Walton is good , but in the NW Dawkins played about as good or better than Walton could have. Irvin had his best game of the season. You keep counting on LaVert what if he decides to go pro? I think Michigan played pretty damn good against NW and still got beat. I watch Walton last year you act like he's the Burke of 2014 he isn't my gosh Idiot, you can't honestly believe that Walton is going to be a double double guy every game. I just don't see what you see, I look at the whole pic.ture, and there is no way I see Michigan in the top 5 of the B1G next year

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:32 pm

Your words were that Michigan was going to be the same team.

That is wrong. They will be adding Walton, Wilson, and Robinson at the very least. There is also potential for the young 5 freshmen to improve.

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Hail you are so anal I forget that you live by the stat. Yea they have those guys how much time will they get , and is that going to over shadow what the other starter are doing. Do you ever do anything but watch stats. Your comments really bewilder me some time, you won't believe the obvious, and live in the maybe world.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:25 pm

You said this team will be the same. Wrong. Michigan will be getting their starting point guard back.

PostSubject: Re: U gotta be shitting me   U gotta be shitting me Empty

Back to top Go down

U gotta be shitting me
Page 1 of 1