Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walton

Go down 
+3
wshoes
dwoody
MgoBlue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Walton   Walton EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:43 am

Has anyone heard anything about a Walton return??? Would be a nice boost going into tourney.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:28 am

He's reached his peak and will never improve so what difference does it make? Ha!

Seriously, I heard that he is not doing well. JB says they let him workout for about 15 minutes every few days, and he's still hurting. Unlikely we see him on the floor imo.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Next year.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:52 pm

"Doubtful" is what I've heard.

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Damn
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:26 am

This is a lost s w as in as far as record is concerned. Not lost for getting a lot of experience for younger players. I hope Walton is shut down and ready for 15-16 season.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:21 am

True that, fish. It is very possible that 2 or 3 of our current starters are coming off the bench next year. Talk about depth.

wshoes

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:31 am

Agree with you both, If Walton comes back 100 percent and if either Wilson or the D3 transfer can be a solid contributor (both would be really great), next year is going to be a nice season indeed.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:15 am

wshoes wrote:
Agree with you both, If Walton comes back 100 percent and if either Wilson or the D3 transfer can be a solid contributor (both would be really great), next year is going to be a nice season indeed.

Please give me what your drinking. I just don't see the big change you guys do in this team.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:19 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
This is a lost s w as in as far as record is concerned.   Not lost for getting a lot of experience for younger players.  I hope Walton is shut down and ready for 15-16 season.

wshoes wrote:
I want whatever your both Drinking, yes we'll have more depth for sure, but I can't see in real change in the way this team plays, still lacks a post game and rebounding, unless Wilson is a stud and if he is why was he playing D-3 bounce bounce jocolor

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
jjabilene

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:38 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Please give me what your drinking. I just don't see the big change you guys do in this team.

You can lead a horse (or donkey in this case) to water, but you can't make it drink.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:31 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
This is a lost s w as in as far as record is concerned.   Not lost for getting a lot of experience for younger players.  I hope Walton is shut down and ready for 15-16 season.

wshoes wrote:
 I want whatever your both Drinking, yes we'll have more depth for sure, but I can't see in real change in the way this team plays, still lacks a post game and rebounding, unless Wilson is a stud and if he is why was he playing D-3 bounce bounce jocolor

"Why was Wilson playing D-3?"

Trolling or just clueless?

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Duncan Robinson. yes he should make Michigan a top 5 team. Maybe if they get the kid from Germany. But I think even he will be a project for a year. I like that you guys are so optimistic. Thats good to look forward to next year. I really don't think that they will rebound enough to win the BIG and I surely don't think they are NCAA worthy.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:18 pm

You said Wilson played D-3.

Trolling or just clueless?

fishgoblue22

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:40 am

Duncan Robinson.  yes he should make Michigan a top 5 team. Maybe if they get the kid from Germany. But I think even he will be a project for a year. I like that you guys are so optimistic. Thats good to look forward to next year. I really don't think that they will rebound enough to win the BIG and I surely don't think they are NCAA worthy.

I just don't get you. Winning is very important, but if you can't look at this team and see how hard they play every game, and enjoy watching them put 100% effort, and watch them improve, why do you bother watching?
Back to top Go down

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:07 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Duncan Robinson.  yes he should make Michigan a top 5 team. Maybe if they get the kid from Germany. But I think even he will be a project for a year. I like that you guys are so optimistic. Thats good to look forward to next year. I really don't think that they will rebound enough to win the BIG and I surely don't think they are NCAA worthy.

I just don't get you.  Winning is very important, but if you can't look at this team and see how hard they play every game, and enjoy watching them put 100% effort, and watch them improve, why do you bother watching?

I can't argue at all about their work ethic and improvement and Belien coaching ability, but is that what we are argueing. I can have a bunch of High school kids and they can work hard and I can coach them up, but if they don't win. Then thats okay. I seriously think your missing the point, I'm not saying they don't work hard I'm saying there is not ebnough talent to win in this conference. Just for kicks and giggles. Looking at the roster right now and assuming maybe that Beilfelt is gone to graduation what do you think next years record will be. ( Be cautious this is ateam that lost to NJIT, Eastern and barley got by Detroit) I honestly believe that if the achive a .500 record or little above they will have a good season next year say 17-14 or so will be best maybe 9-9 or 8-10 in conference. My question is will that be acceptable to you all.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:53 am

You also thought this team would only win 7 conference games BEFORE losing Caris LeVert and Derrick Walton Jr.

You also thought D.J. Wilson played D3 basketball. Shows how much you keep up with Michigan basketball.

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:12 pm

yea Hail we know how your a stat boy 7 wins or 8 wins wow that something to crow about, face Hail you were wrong. The only won 4 fucking game the 2nd half of the season. All against bottom teir teams Rutgers twice, NW once and Neb. come on Hail get with the program. This team is not good, and you talk about walton and LaVert well what if Lavert leaves and i thought Spike has had some very good games. I'm not buying what your selling stat boy.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:37 pm

"Wilson played d3"

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:13 am

So Hail answer the question I put my thoughts on a record next year and , put your stats out there and give us a perdiction. Show you have a set . No you would rather come here and just roust other people with your stats.

yea I know I'm a real loser for confusing Wilson for Robinson, because they have seen the court so much this year. But if that what you base your whole perseption on have at it.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton   Walton Empty

Back to top Go down

Walton
Page 1 of 1